WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default any long distance hikers in wyoming

well im just seeing if there is fellow long distance hikers here in wyoming??who wanna do some hiking

Images

Footslogger pops to mind. You have your location as Colorado though. There is another guy up in Powell area but don't recall his name do a search for the pryor mts.
    Often Accused, Often Guilty but Seldom Guilty of What I am Accused.

There is a girl up here in Powell, where are you exactly? I'll be leaving for my thru hike in a week though and i'm not sure if i'll come back to Wyoming or "home" in Seattle

Images

Quote Originally Posted by drifters quest View Post
    There is a girl up here in Powell, where are you exactly? I'll be leaving for my thru hike in a week though and i'm not sure if i'll come back to Wyoming or "home" in Seattle
    Apologies for some reason had you figured as a guy don't ask me why. When you are on your Thru give me a shout when you make it up to Pawling NY and the least we can do is feed ya and let you do some wash. Will be good to talk about good old Wyo. Both the kids were born just over the mt in Sheridan.

I'm next door kind of, Boise, Idaho. I drive down to Green river to visit customers once in a while, been thinking about a two/three day end of week hike this summer.

Thats ok, maybe it's the man in the avatar (not many girls to choose from!) and the fact that drifters quest is the name of my gelding will let you know when I get to NY thanks

Images

Old post, but I'll give this a try. I'll be hiking the AT 2011 NOBO in late March early April, but I'm always up for Hiking anywhere anytime. We got Gannet Peak here but its not too safe on the glaciers in winter.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by brenny1232 View Post
    Old post, but I'll give this a try. I'll be hiking the AT 2011 NOBO in late March early April, but I'm always up for Hiking anywhere anytime. We got Gannet Peak here but its not too safe on the glaciers in winter.
    Yeah don't mess with the Winds before the right time it just is a recipe for problems. I always have time and food for anyone from Wyo at my place. Give me a shout when you get to Pawling NY or close and I'll do what I can to help you along your way and we can talk Casper. I spent too many crappie winters there to forget it quickly.

++ New Posts ++