or as Hennessey calls it the 'SuperShelter'...just returned late tonight post 21 days in Utah,Nevada,and Arizona...19 nights in a Hennessey Lite Racer and ever night with the Winter Solution below.
I think I gave this 'taco' an initial review before we left, now after almost 3 weeks using it nightly I wanted to rave about it.
It is PERFECT in conjunction with the Jacks-r-Better underquilt, better known as The Nest, you can try to make a sil-nyl taco but you will be hard pressed to beat the fit of the SuperShelter, on the really cold nights (we found snow greeting us on our third night camping at 10,300ft in Cedar Breaks Nat. Monument) I augmented The Nest with a down quilt (Nunatak Arc Edge) and slept under the same companies Arc Alpinist (we had wind chills of 9F that night).
The SuperShelter comes with a foam pad- I left it at home but it would have been fun to play with it subbing it out for The Nest or the Edge.
The SuperShelter's entry slit is offset from that of the HH or The Nest which makes it nice for elimating a draft slit and it proved just as adjustable as The Nest when the temps rose (we had daytime temps of 104 in Zion NP and at 1am it was still 82F.....
Any questions on the Winter Solution/SuperShelter fire away.
MM