WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Share a shuttle Bangor -> Katahdin Stream Thurs June 17?

I'm flying into Bangor to start a SOBO this Thursday 6/17. Anyone interested in splitting a shuttle direct to Katahdin Stream? It would be $125 for 2 plus $10 for each additional person split however many ways.

Images

Surely you realize, there's a big difference between a Paul Bunyon and a Paul Bunion and it involves more than just an axe. WhiteBlaze's Paul Bunyon could point the difference were he to post.

uh huh. I'm 6'-6"+ with bunions (not giving me problems much these days with WAY bigger shoes and keeping my strides shorter).

A triple crowner named FlatFoot gave me the name "Paul Bunyon" on the South side of Blood Mtn this year. I wasn't really happy with it but AZWildflower suggested "Bunion" instead. That made me laugh and the rest is history...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunion View Post
    uh huh. I'm 6'-6"+ with bunions (not giving me problems much these days with WAY bigger shoes and keeping my strides shorter).
    Good to hear you found big enough shoes. If the shoes fits, you might as well wear them and put them to good use.

It's been some time since we've heard from the legendary Paul Bunyon. I thought his mother may be lurking and could encourage him to post, but he is a very busy man.

Images

Have you contacted Paul at the AT Lodge? The standard way up is to take the bus to Medway and have Paul take you up the next morning.

Thanks ARambler! I think that's what I needed. Found the AT Lodge on the web: http://www.appalachiantraillodge.com/index.php

++ New Posts ++