WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post
    I got something for you, pick LionKing up at the Amtrack in Harrisburg on the 7th.
    What time?

Quote Originally Posted by trailangelmary View Post
    What time?

not sure, I think its either 2:45 or noonish depending on which train I get on.

I may have to travel to Pittsburg or Chicago and hitch since I changed my date of departure and that made the ticket I had bought $200 more (Which I didnt buy--hoping to ride as long as I can on my other ticket).

god I cant wait to get back to work again.

u should have called me or walked the block and a half!
    I told you the last time we talked I already had a flyer made up from previous feed's and that I would make them up. Sorry you wasted time and money. This past weekend I honestly had no intention of going to Duncannon. I was only there to slack as I had promised a very good friend of mine on his thru-hike and did not realize you needed to see me about anything. Sorry.

What do you mean the sponsors names are listed here?
    Among all the post on this thread?
    Could you please send me the list of sponsors.
    Sorry I do not have nor want a computer at home. Have one at work and I only get on it occasionally (not everyday)
    You have my home phone # leave a message if you need something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTank View Post
    Right now my plan is to show up there in Duncannon sometime in the afternoon on Tuesday the 6th. I should also be bringing Matthewski with me, although I have yet to find a phone to call him to verify that.

Mary: I trust you can find something useful for me to do between then and the start of the feed.
    I'll tell him
    Trailangel Mary's daughter

Quote Originally Posted by BAG "o" TRICKS View Post
    I told you the last time we talked I already had a flyer made up from previous feed's and that I would make them up. Sorry you wasted time and money. This past weekend I honestly had no intention of going to Duncannon. I was only there to slack as I had promised a very good friend of mine on his thru-hike and did not realize you needed to see me about anything. Sorry.

What do you mean the sponsors names are listed here?
    Among all the post on this thread?
    Could you please send me the list of sponsors.
    Sorry I do not have nor want a computer at home. Have one at work and I only get on it occasionally (not everyday)
    You have my home phone # leave a message if you need something.
    Sorry, Tricks. Just a little frustrated here. We'll work it all out.

See you this weekend. Relax everything will be fine.

Images

I am not 100% sure but think I may be able to make it down and if I need to actr as an abritrator you guys are all on your own.

Tricks can't wait to see you and tell you about the hikers who I helped last night that spent some quailty time with you and are still thining about it all the way into CT.

Mary drink some of the wine that is in the Youtube video thumbnail. I?t will all work out. it always does.
    Often Accused, Often Guilty but Seldom Guilty of What I am Accused.

aka -OvertheEdge- :)
    Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
    Images

I may come on up If I get back from hiking in Va. Sure would be nice to see some of you all again.
    Alcohol was involved!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by harryfred View Post
    I may come on up If I get back from hiking in Va. Sure would be nice to see some of you all again.
    You can wrap your self in a black velvety warms of Duncannon.
    Often Accused, Often Guilty but Seldom Guilty of What I am Accused.

the billville feed will be canceled due to the price of fun.
    this just in...
    the billville feed will be held as usuall due to generous donations of antifun donated annonymosly.
    antifun particals will be contained in a containment feild held in stasis by nutron waves of semi hardened hiker alloys. this will attract and hold available funcicales witch will be fed to the converter to help make the journey. in other news...bag of tricks and mary, sitting in a tree h i k e i n g.first comes "of". then comes "mary".then drums rage at the hiker marrige.

aslo today, tank spoke 45 words in 24 hrs establishing a new world record for untalkers. also tank used a phone it has been reported.

matthewski was not in the news today fueling more contraversy as to weather he is enrolled in spelling classes witch would violate his contract with mesa who uses mattheski as a low bar for testing and any change in his iq would upset results of geniuses everywhere.
    matthewski

Wish I could make the trip up to join you guys there in Duncannon next Friday .
    God Bless all you BILLVILLE-IANS !
    ~Red Wolf o'da Smoky's

Awesome, Tank. I have lots of useful thngs for you and Matthewski to do!
    Matthewski is here, Tank. You don't need to pick him up.

Default donations

Thank you to Robert "ridgerunner" Freeman for his monetary donation.

Default donations

Thank you to Charlie "Sparky" Dunn for his generous donation.

Default Feed Prep Duties

Myself, Jester and Bag "o" Tricks met Saturday night at Doyle and finalized plans for events and remainder of purchases needed for the feed. Tricks and Jester have their lists. Along with the traditional Leki Pole Throw, we came up with some AWESOME new game ideas. It is going to be so funny. Have your camera ready!

at this moment and for the next few...i am completly in charge of the doyal hotel. vicky and pat are doing an errand. i am king. i have announced to the baroom of hikers the new rules. we drink from the tap and no levels change in the glasses. first the anty up.
    matthewski

Ill be there mon yana...in Harrisburg at 12:45 in the afternoon....god, I hope its cold when I get there.

at the amtrak is what I was trying to say...In Chicago right now and its FRIKKIN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch2014 View Post
    I am not 100% sure but think I may be able to make it down and if I need to actr as an abritrator you guys are all on your own.

Tricks can't wait to see you and tell you about the hikers who I helped last night that spent some quailty time with you and are still thining about it all the way into CT.

Mary drink some of the wine that is in the Youtube video thumbnail. I?t will all work out. it always does.
    Well after our little pow wow in Duncannon this past Saturday 'hopefully' we've got it all together for this weekend. T.A. Mary, as usual, has done most if not all the leg and prep work thus far, along with feeding and shuttling hikers. Amazing. If any thru-hiker currently on the trail read this please take note: The Doyle Hotel closed their kitchen early (6pm) on the 4th and T.A. Mary offered the thru-hikers dinner at her place. Her daughter Tina and Mountain Mike put together a very nice meal for us all. At the end of it we all 'thanked them' for it but not one of the thru-hikers offered Mary a dime or donation for it. Maybe its just me, but I found this a little disturbing and hoped it was not the norm in manners today. Anyway back to feed, Mary is really counting on help from all Billvillians in attendance along with any others attending who may be interested in helping out, just ask her when you see her.

Jester and I went out to a trailhead after the meeting and threw down some magic in the extreme heat and humidity, which made the 25+ hikers who happened to walk into it extremely happy. To any trail angels out there that can help, water is gone in all but a few springs now in PA so hikers really appreciate anyone who can leave a few gallons at a trail crossing. Stopped in Port Clinton last evening on way home and met another ten or so thru-hikers. Despite the usual summer weather and lack of water everyone said they were, "doing great, but with slightly sorer feet" Sasquatch I hope to see you and many others at the feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post
    Ill be there mon yana...in Harrisburg at 12:45 in the afternoon....god, I hope its cold when I get there.
    104 in the shade today only kidding but it's close.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
++ New Posts ++