WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default "2010 Billville Feed" Duncannon PA

WE HAVE STARTED PLANS FOR " THE BlLLVILLE FEED AND FESTIVITIES" IN DUNCANNON PA ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND UNTIL NOON ON SUNDAY, JULY 9,10,11. FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS IS ACQUIRING THE DONATIONS TO PURCHASE THE FOOD AND MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS. IF YOU ARE A MEMBER, FRIEND, FAN, OR GROUPIE (Yes, we do have groupies) OF BILLVILLE; OR IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED TRAIL MAGIC FROM BILLVILLE, YOUR DONATION OF TIME OR MONEY WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

MAIL DONATIONS TO:
    Mary "trailangelmary" Parry
    2 Ann St.
    Duncannon, PA. 17020.

Default Volunteering for "Billville Feed'

Volunteering for the Billville feed starts July 5th. I'll be there, how many other Billvillian's will? Let's hear from you.

I will be there. I may be there as early as July 6th, but my schedule is still undetermined. I will let you know when I know more.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTank View Post
    I will be there. I may be there as early as July 6th, but my schedule is still undetermined. I will let you know when I know more.
    Thanks, Tank.

Default Donations Confirmed

Goody's Restaurant in Duncannon,the stop for breakfast for most hikers has committed to the biscuits for the sausage gravy which will be served for Sunday morning breakfast.

Thank you to Hoop Time who has committed to donating a soup for the Saturday Evening meal and Cookie Monster's cookies.
    Saturday evening's meal will be a light one because the Big a$$ Billville Breakfast and the Pig Roast are the same day.
    Mary (or one of her soux chefs!)will be making one soup - Peanut Butter Soup. Looking for 2 more donations of soups.

Thank you to Walkin Home for his generous cash donation.

All sounds good so far! Will post on the Billville Facebook Page tonight. Thanks Mary!
    Drab as a Fool, as aloof as a Bard!

http://www.wizardsofthepct.com

Thank you to Bag 'o' Tricks who is bringing the welcome banner and wrist bands for all guests.

proximity to a thing determins its indeterminence. tank. tank? are you listening tank? oh...i forgot.....he only listens. well, the closer you get to a thing the less determinate its position becoms. but what is position but the infinite. and as their is no finite, position is irellevent. hence non locality. only fear holds us down. gravity = SATEN x us - J3
    matthewski

oh duncannon duncannon
    where do your hikers grow?
    how oft you please us
    dont you know
    our dogs chew your grass
    your leaves wipe our ass
    and the beer is cheep
    matthewski

Images

Default wrist bands?

Will probably get there Friday morning the 9th. Very small chance early evening of Thursday the 8th. Thanks Mary and Tricks and Matt for all you do. See you soon.
    Life is what happens while you are making other plans. John Lennon

Default Entertainment

I am waiting for response from Lucky to confirm he will be available again this year for Saturday's Karaoke after the pig on Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu9A_bPMBmE

Quote Originally Posted by WalkinHome View Post
    Will probably get there Friday morning the 9th. Very small chance early evening of Thursday the 8th. Thanks Mary and Tricks and Matt for all you do. See you soon.
    So can I count on you once again to keep bathrooms cleaned and stocked. Will you be able to make shower behind kitchen if Can Do Will Do is not there. I'm not sure if he said at Trail Days if he will be able to come this year or not.

Hey Matty,
    will you be here early this year to do the red blazing?

Quote Originally Posted by trailangelmary View Post
    So can I count on you once again to keep bathrooms cleaned and stocked. Will you be able to make shower behind kitchen if Can Do Will Do is not there. I'm not sure if he said at Trail Days if he will be able to come this year or not.
    I'll give CDWD a call.
    Drab as a Fool, as aloof as a Bard!

http://www.wizardsofthepct.com

Thanks, Jester. And can you call Tricks and see when the three of us can get together soon.

Thank you to Linda Britcher of The Pub" in Duncannon for donating the meatballs for one of the pasta sauces. Pasta and salad will be served on Friday evening as hikers arrive. Various Pastas have been purchased. Ingredients for red sauce has been purchased.

i will be arriveing unarmed. i will not be carrying my colt defender. i will have no 45 cal acp sabre ammo. no holster. no mosberg police shorty with six on the side saddle . my bandelaro with its exotic entry sabos. no. all sold to allow me to come to a hiker feed. may need someone to rent 23 so i can rent the floor for less. so lets look at what weve learned. hikers would rather risk their lives unnarmed in south phillys drug neighborhoods to go to a feed than live. and hikers like roast pig. and marys hugs are actually an important part of a healthy balenced breakfast. ask your doctor about the red blaze and see if its good for you. red blazes are permenant when washed and dryed and in rare cases may cause hemoraging of an otherwise normal lifestyle. red blazes do not require adult supervision and are safe for children of all bents.if your feeling sluggish and have exsperienced one or more of the following symptoms, ask your doctor if the red blaze is right for you:loss of interest in polotics,war,religion and phillosophy combined with an obtuse urdge to urinate in the further places.
    matthewski

Images

I will also be arriving unarmed. Camping at the field, not staying at Doyle, but may stop by for a beer.

Panzer

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++