WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Pharmacies?

Images

Default Pharmacies?

Anyone know which towns have pharmacies along the trail thru trip sobo? Im diabetic. Or is there any way i can send supply drops that would be refridgerated after i start off on the trail? Thanks for any and all help you can give me.
    I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.

I haven't seen a list of pharmacies along the trail, but you could start by contacting the Rangeley Pharmacy - 2185 Main St. - (207) 864-3984 - and see what issues you may encounter along the trail.
    ~
    There was some discussion on this topic on trailplace last year.
    ~
    TotallyCool - "FRÍO® cooling wallets are the ultimate stylish accessory for the safe and convenient transport and storage of insulin, and other medicatins that must be kept cool".

Images

thanks so much for the links and other info. the forums and posters on whiteblaze.net are a godsend, what an open armed community. thanks for all the help
    I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.

You could look in here to start. Most all of the trail towns of any size have a pharmacy.

http://www.aldha.org/comp_pdf.htm

Also there are other diabetic hikers here who can give you tips on how to handle your insulin needs on the trail.

++ New Posts ++