WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana SOBO thru begin Oct. 7, 2010

I am looking for a partner to share in my adventures along the Appalachian Train southbound leaving approx. Oct. 7, 2010. I am a 30 year old male. I have been hiking and camping for years. I keep in good shape (recently completed my first marathon). If you are interested let me know. PS- I've owned a restaurant for 4 years and am a pretty good cook!

You have about as good a chance of finding someone to join you SOBO startin in October as you do getting pregnant. . . enjoy your hike. . .

Images

dont mind him. some people are just scared of the winter
    I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.

1,630 miles and counting earlyriser26's Avatar
    Images

I will be hiking the wilderness section that week NOBO, should hit Abol bridge on the 7th. If I ever do a thru, I would start in late sept. / early Oct in Maine.
    There are so many miles and so many mountains between here and there that it is hardly worth thinking about

Quote Originally Posted by earlyriser26 View Post
    If I ever do a thru, I would start in late sept. / early Oct in Maine.
    That's how I'm planning on doing my thru, some day.
    "If you don't know where you're going...any road will get you there."
    "He who's not busy living is busy dying"

Journal Entries

A few of us are leaving katahdin on the 24th of September, including myself, Ron Burgundy and Iron Guts Tommy.

Quote Originally Posted by brosaints333 View Post
    I am looking for a partner to share in my adventures along the Appalachian Train southbound leaving approx. Oct. 7, 2010. I am a 30 year old male. I have been hiking and camping for years. I keep in good shape (recently completed my first marathon). If you are interested let me know. PS- I've owned a restaurant for 4 years and am a pretty good cook!
    There was someone else who planned to leave around then, although the thread he wrote is old. Maybe you can send him a PM and see if he still plans to go and would like a partner:http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39687

Images

yeah southern pine made that post two years ago and hasnt updated it in a long time nor answered pms about it. wondered myself if he was still going
    I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.

I'm down! I sent u a private message. Call me and we'll work out the details

++ New Posts ++