WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default 4000fters on Garmin 60csx?

I had a Delorme PN-20 which I recently upgraded from to a Garmin 60csx, I love everything about the Garmin except the maps, the Delorme had ALL the NH 4000fters on their map, the trails, the names, everything. I have the 100k map on my 60csx provided by Garmin and none of these trails are marked, any idea where I can to get them for the Garmin? I found they were very helpful on the Delorme when hiking and I'd rather just update the Garmin instead of having to spend the $300 on a newer Delorme.

It may be because you need the 24k to see all that detail. 100k is less detail than most of the paper maps people use, which is roughly 63k. Try a Garmin 24k Northeast DVD. That may get you what you need.

Images

Check gpsfiledepot.com

Images

I have the 24K maps from gpsfile and no trails atleast here in Pa showing I would like that as well.
    Please remember the brave men and women of our armed services Without them we would not have the freedom to walk across this great nation.

Journal Entries
    Images

Awkward-to best answer the question is that Garmin a (larger) corp serves the many and ignores the few... the data has to come from the users. Delorme has ignored the detail in the past and offered the trails in their data. Obv, serving the few. Garmin makes the best marine and car versions, trails not so good.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

++ New Posts ++