WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    http://www.myspace.com/officialbillville Mountain Dew's Avatar

No worries Saimyoji....I'm sure she understood that you weren't directing your comments towards her. She and I would probably agree of this topic if not for her attempt to slant so hard against Minn. oh well ....
    THE Mairnttt...Boys of Dryland '03 (an unplanned Billville suburb)
    http://www.AT2003.com
    [email protected]
    http://www.myspace.com/hudson_hartson

Default Mountain Dewey

You still come across as one ignorant "motherfokker".

Mountain Dew, I putting focus on the other side because it was so off-hand.

Hopefully, MS realizes that there is another side.

was putting

Images

still lookin for my hiking princess neo

You'll never find her here. Half of these women posting here are probably in drag.

Registered Troll
    Images

The other half are taken.

Neo,

I would suggest, that, you go do, what it is you like to do, and you will be surprised when it happens. I, like you, would love to meet a woman that like the things I like and get married. Although it has not happened yet,(marriage that is) I do meet women out doing the things I like to do and have a few, but that is not the only reason for being out there (enjoying life).

As others have suggested join some local hiking and outdoors clubs, do trail work, things happen when we least expect them. Also, you may try, www.match.com www.americansingles.com or yahoo singles. There are women out there that like the outdoors that are looking to date.

Just get on with life and you will be surprised at the amount of women that are out there. It will happen one day.

Default 1/2 & 1/2 ?

better to make that thirds... woman who are happy & secure outdoors are not run of the mill Ladies. They are more then likely looking for a friend first, partner next, then see where it goes from there. They don't want a man to protect them from the world but a partner who will share their joy in experiencing it. Someone they can trust at their back when they push the limits and who will also trust them to do the same. Add in all the other boy/girl stuff and you can see why it will sometimes take a while to find the right one. Keep looking, but while you're doing that live & enjoy life. Find out what you need to be a happy, secure person in your own right (these things change as we get older). Be flexible and open to the new/differant as life is always changing. Just when you don't expect it the fates may suprise you with just what you are looking for.

Images

i am enjoying life,i always have,my problem is not finding a woman,just the right one,i would rather be alone,the be with just anyone,i am happy being me,will i am just gonna keep hiking,merry christmas every body,happy trails to all neo

Section hiker

Quote Originally Posted by screwysquirrel
    You'll never find her here. Half of these women posting here are probably in drag.
    And the quote that followed were that the rest were taken.....

That's the problem with sitting around on the computer all day reading posts - one doesn't actually get out and meet people (and I am speaking generally and not trying to attack anyone's habits!), nor can one know that much about the women who may or may not be on this site.

First of all, I'm a non-drag, non-taken woman who sometimes bemoans my inability to find a sane man who likes to do what I like to do. But don't any of you go asking me for my number or picture. If I met you, I'd rather it be on the trail! See you out there!

Default Some true comic relief here...

I asked my girl if she liked me hiking or not hiking. Her reply: I like you better when I've been hiking.

I just Love a gal who hikes.

Images

i like your style hoppy,a woman that hikes from russia,to cool neo

Registered Troll
    Images

U sound real spunky Hoppy i like to hike and travel to far off places too and people say I look like Clint Eastwood or Bruce Lee, i'm ruff and tuff on the trail but smooth as silnylon in the tent and i know how to make fire from two dry sticks and to get food from the woods if the mice eat all the Mountain House, I think we got a lots in common but one thing I gotta ask you Hoppy, you're not from Noo Joisey are U

Section hiker

I think I"ve only driven through NJ, never been there otherwise. When I am not living in the cold north lands, I live in Virginia, where the mountains are never that far away.

Images

hoppy,have you ever been to the mountains in tennessee or north carolina

i live 4 to 5 hours from the appalachian trail sections,georgia,tennessee,north carolina,and southwest virginia neo

Section Hiker

Linda, you sure described the type of woman I want to share life with. I was married for 15 years, most of them happy. But after divorce, I realized the need to share one's passions in life, not just the occasional short hike. You hit the nail on the head - allow time and space for a good friendship to grow into more, if that's is what is wanted by both. Also, don't rely on mind-reading for your desires to be known. Take time to have truthful discussions with your friend. Have the courage to face the unknown in a relationship, just like you have the courage to be on the trail.

Default Drala Hiker

You are right on about the mind reading. Communicating thoughts and feelings is one of the biggest hurdles in a relationship. One thing that I found, as I got older, was that so many people are ridged in their thinking. They have lost the flexabilty of mind that lets them be open to new experiances/ideas. For someone with a zest for living/learning that can be a draw back in forming new relationships.
    True passion for something frightens or confuses a lot of people (unless it is directed at them). I think, it may be that when you are doing something that you are passionate about you are fully alive, and this doesn't require another person. Sure, it would be great to have someone who shares this passion, or at least understands it, but it's not required.
    Since I have two great passions I'm doubly damned LOL (my art & the outdoors), yet life is O'so sweet and so much to still enjoy! Another thought, one of the greatest things about passion is that when you have it in one aspect of your life it tends to spill over into other parts.

http://www.myspace.com/officialbillville Mountain Dew's Avatar

:banana bwahahahaaa

Jack Lincoln aka the great WB hypocrite, "You still come across as one ignorant "motherfokker".--- What happened to your offense to peoples cursing on WB because children might be reading these threads ? bwahahaaa oops..wait....after you posted that I went back and found over 20 of YOUR posts that had numerous curse words in each post. Transparent, weak, ignorant, not original, but most of all you amuse us whoever you really are.
    THE Mairnttt...Boys of Dryland '03 (an unplanned Billville suburb)
    http://www.AT2003.com
    [email protected]
    http://www.myspace.com/hudson_hartson

Default Artto linda...

"Since I have two great passions I'm doubly damned LOL (my art..."

What type of art do you have an interest in?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
++ New Posts ++