WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

:banana Past time for an update. Where are you?

If you hiked in '07 let us know where you are these days or at least what you're up to and how life is treating you. We had a wonderful group and I sincerely remember most all of it.

Thus far I think I know the whereabouts of Big Shanty, Sideshow, The Modern Gypsies (aka Magical Mystery Tour), Serial, Brisk, Torpedo, and Nice Enuff.

Everybody seems to be doing well....

Let's all pile on and feel the love....

It's been too long.
    hey hey, my my

Images

... and so I don't mind starting with me. I'm pregnant with my giddy favorite love ever, graduating from university in December, engaged as of May, jobbing out and starting a happy life.

Somewhere around New Hampshire I found some real motivation. Things are wonderful and frightening and uproariously content. Looking forward to a Traildays somewhere down the road.
    hey hey, my my

Yo Yo!! Hungus here. Still living in NJ. Moved to Roxbury about 45 min from rt 206 and water gap trail crossings. Planning another thru in 2012 with my awesome girlfriend =) Trying to get out hiking as much as possible. Think I did about 300 miles this year. I've also gotten into the hobby of brewing a lot of beer inspired by 3 zeros at the northern outdoor center in 07.

++ New Posts ++