WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: trashgiving!

It was a smaller crowd this year for any number of reasons, but it was a fine weekend; I got over my fear of cooking large poultry and happily let someone else carve!! Thanks to everyone who helped out; who brought something along; who brought themselves along; thanx especially to Big John who gave us his house for the weekend, not many people would do that!

Images

Was a great place for a great time. Glad to be able to hang with all the trash that I knew and meet some new trash along the way. Big John Awesome place to hold this hope you keep us in mind for next year I am sure the Hot tub's will be a hit! if you want to host any other get togethers let me know I'll try to make my way up it was a great get away. Hope to see you all at the Warmer.
    Often Accused, Often Guilty but Seldom Guilty of What I am Accused.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post
    dude will be the last one standing

This I do not doubt.
    This is correwct for only one of the nights for info on the other refer to the book of truth.

Default Billville 'Winter Warmer'

Alright, now that Trashgiving is over when is the Billville 'Winter Warmer'? Inquiring minds and Pat and Vickey would like to know.

After Trashgiving I'm looking forward to the Pa. Ruck. Maybe we'll do more walking and less eating?? (Not that there's anything wrong with that! ).
    "I came, I saw, I ate".
    As I live, declares the Lord God, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn back from his way and live. Ezekiel 33:11

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    After Trashgiving I'm looking forward to the Pa. Ruck. Maybe we'll do more walking and less eating?? (Not that there's anything wrong with that! ).
    "I came, I saw, I ate".
    Well don't come to PA for the 'PA' Ruck or you'll be SOL, I believe it's in VA

Images

Quote Originally Posted by BAG "o" TRICKS View Post
    Alright, now that Trashgiving is over when is the Billville 'Winter Warmer'? Inquiring minds and Pat and Vickey would like to know.
    I think that the conversation on Sunday was to be looking at the weekend of 25-26th. This being the Friday and Saturday.

I talked to Digger aka Take this bread and we are talking about doing a hike in from the 325 to the Doyle.

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch2014 View Post
    This is correwct for only one of the nights for info on the other refer to the book of truth.
    I'm not really 100% sure, but I do believe many if not all folks had gone to sleep by the time I crashed and bar...er...burned. I was definitely the last man standing the following morning...er...afternoon.

I think that the conversation on Sunday was to be looking at the weekend of 25-26th. This being the Friday and Saturday.

I talked to Digger aka Take this bread and we are talking about doing a hike in from the 325 to the Doyle.
    Ah, this is the hike/event to which I was referring.

The dates are in January?

Need more info, "Squatch.
    As I live, declares the Lord God, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn back from his way and live. Ezekiel 33:11

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BAG "o" TRICKS View Post
    Well don't come to PA for the 'PA' Ruck or you'll be SOL, I believe it's in VA
    Correct. Last weekend in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Ah, this is the hike/event to which I was referring.

The dates are in January?

Need more info, "Squatch.
    The Billville Winter Warmer is (tentatively?) scheduled for the last weekend in February...
    Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform

Spoke with Jester and he said probably looking at last weekend of February, however this is Chomp's baby and I'm not feeding it. What say ye Chomp? As for a hike, suggest a six pack from 225 into Drunkannon, nice walk especially if conditions are bad.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
++ New Posts ++