WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Default One last post

Hey! I know this tread is dead now but I feel like I need to finish it with some final info.

1) Regarding the OR mittens. This is the mail I got from OR :

Hi Daniel,

I wanted to follow up and thank you for bringing this to our attention. A recent shipment of Alti Mitts and Gloves were indeed manufactured differently from what we specified. We are currently in the process of repairing them, and informing our dealers of the issue. If you want a replacement pair, I can have our customer service team contact you and arrange to have a replacement pair sent to you once they have been repaired. Another option is to attach the idiot cord to the hang loop on the cuff as this loop is bartacked and is quite secure (see photo attached).

Regards,
    Troy
    Troy Jones | Compliance Manager
    2203 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134

So in the end I'm pretty satisfied with OR reaction. They have been very kind from the start and took the issue seriously. My mittens are in the mail.

2) Exped gave me a new Downmat 7 because mine had a slow leak of some sorts.

3) I got a full refund or my SPOT device after it failed me while at Grey Knob cabin. They also refunded me for all I paid for activation and insurances and options on the SPOT website. They were really prompt to accommodate me and the were really appalled by the failing of the device.

Sorry if I didn't report on the other hike I did on this trip. Needless to say I had a blast hiking in the Whites this winter and my dreams take me back almost every night to theses trails...

I hope you can enjoy the same.

Good stuff, good times.

Great thread. Thanks to everyone for the information and tales.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
++ New Posts ++