WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Journal Entries

Default Thru-hikers in Wyoming/ northern CO?

I would like to find some former thru-hikers in southern WY that I could sit down with and hear trail stories, ask questions, pick their brain and get general advise from. If anyone out there knows someone that might be willing and can put me in touch I'd appreciate it! I'm willing to buy lunch. Nothing like getting information first hand. I live in Cheyenne.

Garlic
    Images

Look up Footslogger on this forum and send him a PM. He lives in the area. If you're willing to travel down to Boulder County in Colorado, you can't throw a stone without hitting a couple of thru hikers.
    "Throw a loaf of bread and a pound of tea in an old sack and jump over the back fence." John Muir on expedition planning

Donating Member/AT Class of 2003 - The WET year
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by lefteyedom View Post
    I would like to find some former thru-hikers in southern WY that I could sit down with and hear trail stories, ask questions, pick their brain and get general advise from. If anyone out there knows someone that might be willing and can put me in touch I'd appreciate it! I'm willing to buy lunch. Nothing like getting information first hand. I live in Cheyenne.
    =====================================

We live in Laramie and have both hiked the entire AT. Shoot me an e-mail or PM after the holidays and we can set up a get together to talk "Trail"

'Slogger
    The more I learn ...the more I realize I don't know.

++ New Posts ++