WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Fancee Feast

Default Fancee Feast

So I have got to brag on Zelph here for a sec. I bought a starlyte in 07 and have carried it on every hike and every mile of my thru. So I got the new fancee feast and actually like it more than my starlyte. Easy, fast light and efficient, and inexpensive. Thanks Zelph, another great product!!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chaco Taco View Post
    So I have got to brag on Zelph here for a sec. I bought a starlyte in 07 and have carried it on every hike and every mile of my thru. So I got the new fancee feast and actually like it more than my starlyte. Easy, fast light and efficient, and inexpensive. Thanks Zelph, another great product!!
    Glad you like it

Nice to get feed back on stoves. As long as they are liked I'll keep on making them.

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by zelph View Post
    Glad you like it

Nice to get feed back on stoves. As long as they are liked I'll keep on making them.
    It's winter and Zelph needs to keep his hands busy making stoves. I have a box of Venom bottles for you Zelph. Say the word and I'll ship 'em out.
    "Keep moving: death is very, very still."
    ---Lily Wagner (nee Hennessy)

Wow, when I saw Fancy Feast in the food section a whole different image came to mind.
    Some knew me as Piper, others as just Diane.
    I hiked the PCT: Mexico to Mt. Shasta, 2008. Santa Barbara to Canada, 2009.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mkmangold View Post
    It's winter and Zelph needs to keep his hands busy making stoves. I have a box of Venom bottles for you Zelph. Say the word and I'll ship 'em out.
    Save them till spring, I'll come pick them up and visit for a while.

I may have the hammock thing down pat by then. Hope to set up the hammocks in my greenhouse. Need to see if I can get a good nights rest. I'm a side sleeper and have always had doubts about hammocks. I'm going to give them a try.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by zelph View Post
    Save them till spring, I'll come pick them up and visit for a while.

I may have the hammock thing down pat by then. Hope to set up the hammocks in my greenhouse. Need to see if I can get a good nights rest. I'm a side sleeper and have always had doubts about hammocks. I'm going to give them a try.
    ... and I've got a box of Bud Light bottles for you. Heading to Texas anytime?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by unclemjm View Post
    ... and I've got a box of Bud Light bottles for you. Heading to Texas anytime?
    My wife and I have been thinking of moving to New Mexico. Maybe a trip out there is due and we could swing on by and say hello

We definitely want a warmer climate where we need to wear shades in the winter time

++ New Posts ++