WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Lightweight Backpacking Gear (seekoutside)

Hi

I apologize for the commercial post, but I thought I would let everyone know we are out there. We are currently doing lightweight tents, mostly family sized but a smaller one well. We try to make versatile, multi use gear. We have a few other things coming out in the next few months as well. If anyone has any questions please let me know. The site is http://seekoutside.com

Thanks
    Kevin

Images

Quote Originally Posted by kevin_t View Post
    Hi

I apologize for the commercial post, but I thought I would let everyone know we are out there. We are currently doing lightweight tents, mostly family sized but a smaller one well. We try to make versatile, multi use gear. We have a few other things coming out in the next few months as well. If anyone has any questions please let me know. The site is http://seekoutside.com

Thanks
    Kevin
    I dont know what the rules are about commercial posts but i would think if you're going to this, especially on your first post, you could at least become a donating member.

Quote Originally Posted by Pommes View Post
    I dont know what the rules are about commercial posts ~
    I didn't know the rules either, so I went looking. Here is what I found in the WhiteBlaze User Rules/Agreement:

6. No commercial posts are allowed, and spam is forbidden in both forums and private messages.

12. Users that Spam the board, create or use alternate identities to bypass moderated status, or are found to be in gross violation of the Terms of Service agreement will be banned immediately.
    Roland

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    I didn't know the rules either, so I went looking. Here is what I found in the WhiteBlaze User Rules/Agreement:

6. No commercial posts are allowed, and spam is forbidden in both forums and private messages.

12. Users that Spam the board, create or use alternate identities to bypass moderated status, or are found to be in gross violation of the Terms of Service agreement will be banned immediately.

and there you have it

Ok My apologies, I did not see that section. I don't see a way to delete the thread.

Images

For the record: It is okay with the Whiteblaze moderators and administrators to announce hiking-related commercial enterprises, such as hostels, shuttles, outfitters, and in this case, a small tentmaker. Repeated commercial threads are NOT okay, but you are not even close to being a problem on that front. Businesses that wish to get a lot of exposure on WB can become sponsors and buy banners.

I see that the business is listed in the Links section. Very good.

No apologies necessary, and I will not delete or close the thread.

Best wishes for success with your business!
    If not NOW, then WHEN?

ME>GA 2006
    http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=3277

Instagram hiking photos: five.leafed.clover

++ New Posts ++