WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default High Sierra Long Trail 90 Frame Pack

Has anyone used this pack? I found it on Amazon.com. I am starting my search for a internal frame pack. I have to be able to hold my stuff plus stuff for my 5 year old son until he can carry his own weight.

Sorry I forgot the link here it is
    http://www.amazon.com/High-Sierra-Tr...=34Q9TCNABGWVE

Images

Sorry, I don't have any first hand info about that pack, but I think you have found a great place to start your research.

I love Amazon for the useful reviews. There are so many things that a person who owns the item can tell you, before you make the decision.
    It seems the folks who already made that purchase are happy with it overall.

Good luck,
    Dave
    YOURSELF Find, Know, Be

click HERE to become rich!

Images

Forgot to add that if you want to compare it to other packs in the same price range....... look up some "Kelty" packs.

There are a few that come in at nearly the same level, dollar wise, and are very popular with the owners. That "E" auction site is a good place to find some nearly new packs as well, if you are looking to save a few bucks...... just be careful you don't get caught up in the bidding frenzy. I've seen some USED stuff sell for more than what a smart shopper could buy NEW for lately.

Dave
    YOURSELF Find, Know, Be

click HERE to become rich!

I looked at that for a bit from what I could figure out it is a fairly heavy pack over 6 pounds I know they have it listed at 3.2 but shipping weight is 15 pounds. Also if you are shorter than 6"2 that this a larger body frame. I think there are better packs you can get for this price range in my opinion

++ New Posts ++