WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Oprah Goes Hiking

On the Sunday mornig talk shows they talked about Oprah's big news that shook her to her core. I turned to my wife and said, "she's quiting her job and going to becoming a thru hiker". LOL Can you see Oprah on the trail? I wonder how long she would hang out at Dot's. Come on guyes, it's 4F degrees here in South Cetral PA and we could all need a laugh at this point.

She would probably have Gail carry most of the gear up the Approach Trail and then give it all away on Springer.

geek

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Natures Son View Post
    On the Sunday mornig talk shows they talked about Oprah's big news that shook her to her core. I turned to my wife and said, "she's quiting her job and going to becoming a thru hiker". LOL Can you see Oprah on the trail? I wonder how long she would hang out at Dot's. Come on guyes, it's 4F degrees here in South Cetral PA and we could all need a laugh at this point.
    She ran a pretty outstanding marathon. Sub 4:30. To this day the most common questioned asked at the end of any marathon is "Did I beat Oprah?" Even at her fattiest she still ran 5-10 miles a day.

She pulled herself up from extreme poverty to become the richest woman in the United States. So i think she'd be ok on the most serviced, maintained, monitored, written about trail in the world.

Could she complete a thru hike? I'd have to say easily. Oprah can do whatever Oprah wants to do.

Journal Entries
    Images

I thought we covered this in the humor section?
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

++ New Posts ++