WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default End of The Journey Poster

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the "End of the Journey" Poster. (Hiker is on one knee at the top of Katahdin). I know the ATC used to sell it, but it is out of print. If you have one, I'll gladly buy it from you. If you know where I can buy one please let me know. Thanks.

I remembered a similar thread a while back, so I went lookin'. Here's what I found.

It may not be terribly helpful, but scroll down to post #14. Laurie indicated there was talk of a reprint, but in a smaller format. You might check with her to see if that plan is moving ahead.

If the ATC knows there is interest, they may decide to print another batch.
    Roland

Can't help you but the thread Roland linked was very helpful to me. I got the last remaining copy of that print from the place in Rangely. It is framed and on my office wall and looks great. It was the only poster of the AT that really caught my attention and from the linked thread it apparently drew the attention of others as well. Until I stumbled on that thread I was not having any luck via Google or other search methods. Good luck, hope you locate one.

++ New Posts ++