WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Habitual Hiker
    Journal Entries

Default NICE Zipoffs At Walmart

I usually don't put any kind of sale up but sinve these pants aren't super easy to find and the ones you do are normally 50 plus dollars I got a pair for me and my girl at Walmart for 15 bucks. They role up and have a button you can attach the pant leg to or just zip it off and make shorts.Oh ya sorry if you are to manly to wear pants out of the womans section there were none in the mens!! But at 15 bucks I learned I am a large in womans pants an 8 10 or something like that lol
    Still Going.... Cancer survivor of 13 years!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ec.hiker View Post
    I usually don't put any kind of sale up but sinve these pants aren't super easy to find and the ones you do are normally 50 plus dollars I got a pair for me and my girl at Walmart for 15 bucks. They role up and have a button you can attach the pant leg to or just zip it off and make shorts.Oh ya sorry if you are to manly to wear pants out of the womans section there were none in the mens!! But at 15 bucks I learned I am a large in womans pants an 8 10 or something like that lol
    Actually, a few years ago, they had some for men too. I wore them on my field trips.. They were comfortable and light. Considering they are from Wally World..

By the way, when I first saw your post, I thought it said, Nice Rip Off from walmart...LOL. Im bad..
    "So what if theres a mountain, get over it!!!" - Graywolf, 2010

What type of material are the pants?
    KK4VKZ -SOTA-SUMMITS ON THE AIR-
    SUPPORT LNT

The ones I've seen locally were a polyester/cotton blend, but my husband got a pair (of women's for himself) anyway. He figured the trade-off was worth it, and he does have a no-cotton pair.

The ones I got at a Colorado WalMart were 100% synthetic, I think. Kind of funny really - Colorado seems to be a lot drier than the Smoky Mountains' temperate rain forest.

-FA

Default WM pants

I bought a $20 pair of the all nylon ones a few years ago at WM,,, zip-off legs, with shockcord cuffs, and plenty of pockets. Unfortunately have never seen them since. Wish I had bought more. They are indestructable, and dry out in a flash. Now have making a few pair on the to-do list. oh well.............

++ New Posts ++