WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by greenmtnboy View Post
    There was an article on him a few years ago with an interview in Concord: http://www.wickedlocal.com/article/2...NEWS/312239773

Maybe he is doing better now. He owes those he mistreated a lot of apologies. The A/T is not a race; I spoke with an A/T hiker yesterday in Kent who was disgusted as am I on the crazy compulsive racers on the A/T.
    he owes no apologies. he was/is mentally ill. he never physically harmed anyone. he's a human being.i admire the man greatly

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    he owes no apologies. he was/is mentally ill. he never physically harmed anyone. he's a human being.i admire the man greatly
    Oh, because of his mental illness he was not responsible for his actions, his sexual harassment that got him in trouble numerous times, his extremely rude and disrespectful treatment of others, especially other hikers, turning the Appalachian Trail into a racetrack for his supposed "accomplishments"?? That strikes me as sociopathic behavior, anti-social disorders and all. If he was under a doctor's advisement, collecting disability money from the SSI fund, what business did he have using that money to burn up the trail?

Perhaps you owe apologies for all the unfounded accusations?

Quote Originally Posted by CalebJ View Post
    Perhaps you owe apologies for all the unfounded accusations?
    ?? All that is easily proven; both how the sexual harassment and rudeness got him in trouble numerous times. And that was around 1990 when rules and laws were far more laxly enforced.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
++ New Posts ++