WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default "The Family" and Barefoot sisters?

After reading the first book by the Barefoot Sisters can anyone update me as to what they might be doing now with their lives. Also has anyone heard or seen anything of the family that consisted of Adults paul and mary and several kids that the Barefoot Sisters hiked and wrote about? I know this is from years ago but I'm always interested in how people are doing. thanks for any info.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by jima59 View Post
    After reading the first book by the Barefoot Sisters can anyone update me as to what they might be doing now with their lives. Also has anyone heard or seen anything of the family that consisted of Adults paul and mary and several kids that the Barefoot Sisters hiked and wrote about? I know this is from years ago but I'm always interested in how people are doing. thanks for any info.
    Have you read "Walking Home," their northbound book? They discuss the Family in there - apparently, at last word, were living on an island in the Carribean.
    The more miles, the merrier!

NH4K: 21/48; N.E.4K: 25/67; NEHH: 28/100; Northeast 4K: 27/115; AT: 124/2191

Images

From Susan Letcher's Facebook info... she is currently a resident professor for the Organization for Tropical Studies and lives in San Pablo, Heredia, Costa Rica.
    “The press of my foot to the earth springs a hundred affections.” Walt Whitman

++ New Posts ++