WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Duncannon, PA to trail days

Looking for riders to help with gas. Departing Duncannon Tuesday or Wednesday. You can phone me at 717-834-4706 or respond through private message.

Images

Hun you know I would be glad to help but I will not be able to get out of work until Thursday around 4 or 5. Trying to find riders myself as well. If all works out I will see you down there this year my first. Be gentle with my virgin ass.
    Often Accused, Often Guilty but Seldom Guilty of What I am Accused.

mary does have a gas problem its true. realy stinks.
    matthewski

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    mary does have a gas problem its true. realy stinks.
    ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch2014 View Post
    Hun you know I would be glad to help but I will not be able to get out of work until Thursday around 4 or 5. Trying to find riders myself as well. If all works out I will see you down there this year my first. Be gentle with my virgin ass.
    VIRGIN! LMAO!! See you there Sasquatch. Be safe.

my dream ride to dumbdays would be, if i could go witch i cant,..in order of best ride to most boreing:

tricks

my dream ride to dumbdays , in order of most boreing to best ride:

tricks

panzer i know this will hurt you but hes a better driver and less boreing conversationalist combined with absolutly not being a lame music lover. sorry friend.

tricks speeds, he doges and darts and takes risks. he delivers you fast and stops for all the right food and you can smoke. panzer fidles with the gps ladys boobs and gets distracted talking about mustard packets fine print and how its made with lasers.
    matthewski

now i will give a breif synopsis of your hiker friends who drive folks around the AT year in and year out out of the kindness of there hearts.

bag o' tricks: comes to class on time. very polite eater during lunchhour.sits with the older children. average grades. poor hygene habits . comes to school with food on face. flatchulates loudly .

trail angel mary: this childs parents have not visited the school.child is bivocal with bouts of loudness followed by long hours of quiet. may have chiggers. comes to school apearing as if haveing slept in woods.

jester: grades are above average . excelent attendence record. student demonstrates audio visual aptittude. appropriate actions needed to curb perpensity for "dress up". child came to class several times dressed as different figures from controversial history.

panzer: this student scored perfect on his government standerdized tests.the apropriate agencys have been alerted and arrangements made.all records are to be sealed and delivered to the cia apon graduation.

dude: student removed several times for causeing disruptions in class. flirts with female students and surrounds himself with low acheivers at recess and after school.
    matthewski

awesome, Matty. I love your story tellings!

Default if trail angel marry became prince williams 2nd wife

were all screwed.
    matthewski

our story begins at the royal wedding. billybob and katie, or william and katherin, got married, messed around. played some kinky bedtime games with the family jewels, and divorsed.

enter madin mary. thru some accedent of the post, our trail angel mary received an invitation to meet william as some sort of prize that just plane went to the wrong addy.
    so, mary dolls herself up in her finery and gets on the free plane to windsor and does tea with the ding dong. in the middle of the tea, mary stands up, and announces in her loudest voice,.." prince william your boreing and what you need is to hike the APPALACHIAN TRAIL or you are done getting layed by anyone!"
    shocked and utterly fasinated by haveing been addressed for the first time with emotion by any human,......he agrees.
    what follows can only be described as a friendship not unlike the queen mothers.
    hidden, secret, off camera,...mary and now king william kiss. ..........
    matthewski

katie sinks into unseenion,..billy, and now , unofficial queen of england, trail angel mary spend time together on their beloved appalachian trail. william adopts little one and that single move changes the slant of world political familys relations. no longer is taboo , taboo. mary and bill have broken the boo barrier. and tabs flow freely to marys old friends. one of witch, matthewski, runs up over a quartr billion in beer tabs at the doyal, now a posh gathering place of the rich and powerfull no longer hidding in fancy hotels on fine vacations but liveing lives on the AT in promisquity.
    matthewski

after decades of sucssesful royal weddings involving other hikers from the mary family, windsor castel became the 2nd to the new center for the royal familys escapades, dammascus.
    when paired with americas first family, the prince of erwin and his powerfull parents catlin and jamie, children of queen janet of miss,........powerfull and important allies, cemented.
    only the knight known as baltimore jack tarlin ever challenged the rule of their vast kingdom. and all due to a missunderstanding and resulting fued,.. over something called a bacon exsplosion.
    matthewski

Mary heading to Duncannon tomorrow, will you be around?

Journal Entries
    Images

FYI

7 1/2 hours - 8 1/2 hours
    22 mpg

421 miles one way

Aprox 80 dollars one way
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    FYI

7 1/2 hours - 8 1/2 hours
    22 mpg

421 miles one way

Aprox 80 dollars one way
    I doubt I get 22 mpg in my 94 Buick supercharged! But thanks for those figures!

++ New Posts ++