WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana new hostel in Shelburne, NH

The White Mountains Lodge and Hostel is a new hikers' hostel adjacent to the trailhead of the Rattle River section of the AT in shelburne, NH. The hostel has a capacity for 20 in three rooms with two bunks and private baths, a dormitory room with three bunks and an adjacent room with two single beds served by a double bath. The bedding is high quality two sided mattresses with linens, comforters, and queen sized pillows. The facility has free wi-fi and a house computer. The hostel provides additional services for thru-hikers including mail drops (White Mountains Lodge and Hostel 592 State Route 2, Shelburne, NH 03581) free communal laundry, provisioning trips into Gorham, NH, and "slack packing" shuttles between the AMC Center in Pinkham Notch for guests who stay for two nights. We offer three options: bed only $20, bed and hot breakfast $25, bed, hot dinner, and hot breakfast $35. Pls visit our website www.whitemountainslodgeandhostel.com, e-mail us at [email protected] or call 603-466-5049. We look forward to serving the AT hiking community. Thanks.

I went to your web-site, then checked out your address on google maps, and it looks like you are only about two tenths of a mile from where the trail crosses US 2. Is that about right? If so, that's a very good location! It's always nice to have a hostel you can walk to from the trail instead of having to hitch or use a shuttle.

Images

You gave me a ride into Gorham last year (I was hitching on the wrong road and thankfully you rescued me) and I promised you that I would have to come back and visit sometime. Thanks a lot by the way, will you be open year round?

++ New Posts ++