WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by WingedMonkey View Post
    This is the HUMOR thread and if you can't laugh at silly religious prophets and comedy theory you need to go hiking..
    Amen !! .... and Hallelujah !!
    Getting lost is a way to find yourself.

Images

This is the HUMOR thread and if you can't laugh at silly religious prophets and comedy theory you need to go hiking..
    Sorry, winged monkey, I thought this was the changing climate thread.
    Again, every few years a bunch of people go into the desert to wait for the world to end, and after the deadline passes, they go home.

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    ...every few years a bunch of people go into the desert to wait for the world to end, and after the deadline passes, they go home.
    That put a pretty funny image in my head

Reminds me of these cartoons

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Good point, I'm headed to trail for a couple weeks starting tomorrow morning. If anyone gets raptured while I'm gone then I'm taking their stuff when I get back.
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

I do not know about anyone else but it already started on my mountain, when it costs me $15 in gas to drive to the store

An interesting take from Henry Phillips:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSHV3UlUJxI

Registered User DrRichardCranium's Avatar
    Journal Entries

You all need to repent and join this cult:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hJQ1...e_gdata_player
    "Katahdin barada nikto."

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DrRichardCranium View Post
    Apparently there's a bunch of religious nuts predicting Judgement Day/Rapture for this Saturday, May 21. So does that mean that Trail Days was a Sign of the Apocalypse?And how should we celebrate the End of the World? Any special food or drinks that are traditional for Judgement Day?

I just wanna know if MR CAMPING (the NUT thats predicting THIS version of END OF THE WORLD B.S.) would turn over all his RADIO STATIONS to me by Saturday night @ midnight!
    see ya'll UP the trail!

"Jaybird"

GA-ME...
    "on-the-20-year-plan"

www.trailjournals.com/Jaybird2013

Barefoot at sea level

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird View Post
    I just wanna know if MR CAMPING (the NUT thats predicting THIS version of END OF THE WORLD B.S.) would turn over all his RADIO STATIONS to me by Saturday night @ midnight!
    "Mr. Camping" is a great trail name. Is it taken?

i know mr camping is correct. goodby yall.
    matthewski

i belive every word in the bible. new and old. up and down. i know well its story and meanings. i have over 30 years of listening to mr camping. tonight i will listen to my program for the last time. he says the raptue is at 6pm starting on the dateline rolling around the world. so we will hear of it first. so he says. the talk show of his called open fourum, starts in philly at 8 or 830 pm. so tonights really the last show. for this area anyway.
    my understanding of my gods words lead me to belive that yes, the bible tells the time and hour. but that it is fools play to care. if i am ready and waiting for the j bus,....when it comes makes little difference. that i am at the stop waiting, wheather i be asleep or not, the driver will toot his horn and wake me. my faith is in the bus driver, not the shedual or the bus, or the road or the stop or the me. and my faith was just something i found. but then i found out it had been left for me to find on purpose. and i know even if im ungrateful and passed out drunk on that eve, whenever it is,...he will look into my pockets and see i carry the faith i found long ago. it may be tattered and dirty and almost unreconizable, but he knows its my only keepsake. my only possesion. and hes seen me crying over it. its salty and stiff with tearsalt from the finnest freanch tearsalt works. tommorow is nothing to me. like all days. nothing. i am dead to this world. i live beyond. and not alone as here. funny? yes , it is. i guess. to some.
    matthewski

Think we have found you a good job MattyMan

The nonprofit employed about 350 people and paid them a collective $8.3 million -- or roughly $23,000 per person -- in 2009.
    The trouble I have with campfires are the folks that carry a bottle in one hand and a Bible in the other.
    You never know which one is talking.

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    i know mr camping is correct. goodby yall.
    jokeing. the flaw in mr campings interpritations are mr campings interpretations. hes a simple numeroligist. problem is, god may be one too, but he diddnt mean for it to be forefront. in leaving a numeroligists trail of dates , god may have trapped camping.
    matthewski

in any event. im yalls best bet for looting . im definatly going upstairs sometime. no not tommorow maby, but when i do, take my pack. shes a gem and my son wont need her. some good art here too but im not sure it burns clean. alot though. use it all!
    matthewski

the duracell data device on my keychain contains 2gigs of plans for free energy devices. make sure the pentagon gets it. thanks. and dont eat max.
    matthewski

I've invested in free energy devices over the years.
    They are called children.

in over 30 years of listening to open forum with harold camping, ive never called in. tonight i will call to ask a question . ive worked hard and long prepareing a question that will checkmate him. the question was asked once by a caller," do i leave supplys with my unsaved neighbors and family for the times after rapture when everything is going to pot and no one can anylonger be saved?" he answered that it would be foolish to concider such things.

my question is:
    mr camping, if the bible teaches us to hold fast to our christian principals to the end,...then how would curtailing any charity, based on knowing the end of salvation , be being a good christian?
    matthewski

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    ....I guess I have to keep asking those dumb questions until someone offers a real answer. We slow-witted types are a nuisance that way.
    Absolutely true. Those are among the many complicated parts of life that I've never been able to express in clear English.

But whatever. Nature is always fasinating. I strongly urge that whoever can, try to figure out answers.

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    "Mr. Camping" is a great trail name. Is it taken?
    Yep. But it will be available again as soon as rapture happens in a few minutes.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 10-K View Post
    The world isn't going to end because my milk doesn't expire until May 22nd...
    This quote makes me wish there was a "like" button on here like on facebook. haha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
++ New Posts ++