WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View Poll Results: Attending Billville Feed and Fun

Voters
18. This poll is closed
  • Attending as helper all weekend

8 44.44%
  • Attending as helper Saturday only

1 5.56%
  • Attending for the food and fun

1 5.56%
  • Not attending

8 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BAG "o" TRICKS View Post
    Yes I'm reading this and yes I will bring my bag of tricks with me. What else do you need. Similar games as last year and I have a few others I'll run by you that should be fun. What else do you still need food wise? I can bring hot dogs and rolls if needed (how many) and bananas. You want me to bring the drink coolers and any ice chest? Are we brewing coffee this year or doing it cowboy style on the stove. Thanks for asking and getting Sue to play.
    20 hot dogs and rolls. Also need 20 hot sausage and rolls. Bananas - great. We are brewing coffee. I have two coffee makers, coffee, sweetener, sugar and powdered creamer.
    I don't need any ice chests. I do need another drink cooler as one of mine broke at trail days.

And, a note on your phone message - no panic yet here. Just trying to get all plans in place with lots of time to spare. It will be here before you know it.

Default Countdown

31 days till the Billville Hiker Feed

anybody else have this happen.....you read the posts and in your head you hear your own voice. then you come to a bag o tricks post. well,...you hearin his voice and weird stuccoto way of announcing too? yeah. mary too. thems two pees in a double sleepin pod if yall askin this jewish match maker. who here can honestly say tricks and mary arent a pair? who!?
    matthewski

Default Cash donations

Received today - annual cash donations from EZ and Jester's Mom. Thanks again. Great help. Pig possibility getting stronger!

Default Food donation

Bag o' Tricks has confirmed he will donate the hot dogs and hot dog buns. Thanks, Tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by trailangelmary View Post
    20 hot dogs and rolls. Also need 20 hot sausage and rolls. Bananas - great. We are brewing coffee. I have two coffee makers, coffee, sweetener, sugar and powdered creamer.
    I don't need any ice chests. I do need another drink cooler as one of mine broke at trail days.

And, a note on your phone message - no panic yet here. Just trying to get all plans in place with lots of time to spare. It will be here before you know it.
    I will bring two drink coolers along with my small folding table. Is Walking Home coming down and is can do coming?

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    anybody else have this happen.....you read the posts and in your head you hear your own voice. then you come to a bag o tricks post. well,...you hearin his voice and weird stuccoto way of announcing too? yeah. mary too. thems two pees in a double sleepin pod if yall askin this jewish match maker. who here can honestly say tricks and mary arent a pair? who!?
    Get back to work Matty. How comes any time I call you say you are really busy or some other BS but yet you have so much time to post on here? Well get back to work 'buddy' and make some money to donate or buy something for Mary's.., oops.., I mean our 'our' feed.., that goes for you too Jack. I will bother you no more Matt, or Mary.., unless you need anything Hey Mary keep posting what you need. I know you have the sheet up on this thread but this way it keeps the post fresh.., remember and there's still plenty of Billville supporter out there. Did LW make his donation yet?

Did LW make his donation yet?
    i donate to needy folks only, not people on vacation that already have plenty of $$ and food

Images

Default Ayuh!

I will bring two drink coolers along with my small folding table. Is Walking Home coming down and is can do coming?
    I plan on coming down. Dibs on the latrine cleaning detail.
    Life is what happens while you are making other plans. John Lennon

Mary:

Greetings from Pearisburg. Not sure how we'll be handling the travel arrangements but hoping to arrive in town Wednesday or Thursday before the event to help you any way I can. See you in a few weeks.

Default Who's attending

Can Do told me at trail days that he will be here. He will do his usual annual jobs of shower set up and leki pole throw measure man. I have the annual trophy here in my apartment. I need to talk to Jester about the name plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Tarlin View Post
    Mary:

Greetings from Pearisburg. Not sure how we'll be handling the travel arrangements but hoping to arrive in town Wednesday or Thursday before the event to help you any way I can. See you in a few weeks.
    Great. See you then, Jack

Default Cash Donation use

Paid Fred Lauster for the use of the park yesterday. Balance in cash donations - $50. Send donations to Mary Parry, 2 Ann St, Duncannon, PA 17020

Countdown to the Billville Feed and Fun - 27 days

Thanks for the shoutout Mary. Its always good to give back what was given freely to me no matter how much cash I had in my pocket. Some people are just givers like you.
    E-Z---"from sea to shining sea''

sometimes when i take mary forcefully in my strong arms and throw her against the counter an push her flowing hair away from her soft lips and kiss her, i remember that im the only hiker in the world allowed to mess around like that. and im thankfull. and i respect mary as a lady. shes tinkerbell like to me in my mind. just a gossemer winged beautiy fly. tweeting and churping and singing the hikers song. i can here her now....matthewski! i need my coolers now!!!!!" ahh, the soft carress of marys yelling agin mine soured ear. but for the love. god , but for the love......
    matthewski

cuddana said it better!!!
    E-Z---"from sea to shining sea''

wish I could be there to cook again, or to play cornhole or to just be there.

Have fun yall

Default trail angel mary

in small round container
    mix enough tears
    with heart ,brains and lungs
    combine with enough rum to soften heart, sate brain and quiet lung
    whisk untill the consistensy of trail
    add hikers to taste
    searve when yelling is audible at a distance
    garnish with love
    protect unused portion
    searves all

optional:
    add one bag "o" tricks to soften mixture
    matthewski

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post
    wish I could be there to cook again, or to play cornhole or to just be there.

Have fun yall
    um, what kind of game is "cornhole"?

Panzer

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++