WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I plan on starting SOBO at the end of June, possibly mid-July if a job comes through. Either way I am presently flexible and would like to start the trail with someone. Message me if you are interested.

Journal Entries

Heading out the beginning of July.

i'm also starting at the beginning of july. my camping reservation is the 5th to the 8th so i'll do khatadin sometime in there and then get a move on.

Default SOBO 2012 - Want Company?

I am starting my SOBO thru on June 11th. I'm taking a semester off of college and going into my junior year of college come spring of 2012. Shoot me an email if you'd like to do some hiking together
    [email protected]

Hey all. I am doing a flip-flop thru hike beginning May 30 from the CT line hiking NOBO to Maine (should complete by Aug. 22ish). I'll then leave from the PA line Sept 1 and hike south to GA anticipated completion Dec. 20. If anyone is interesting in hiking with me, or meeting up, please let me know. I am seeking a hiking buddy. I am hiking as part of a non-profit I launched called Walk4Good (www.walk4good.org) and you can learn about it and me on the site. Please let me know if you want to meet up or hike. Email me at [email protected]. I am definitely looking for company on the trail!

Hey - where and when are you leaving? I'd love to meet up but I am flip flopping to avoid the difficult terrain and black flies in Maine to start out. I'm beginning May 30 from CT line heading NOBO. Then Sept 1 from PA line hiking SOBO. Email me at [email protected] if interested. I'm definitely seeking hiking buddies!

Post June SOBO Duo

Hey all,

My buddy and I start south on 15 June from Katahdin. It seems like we are going to have a good crowd around that time. It would be great to meet up with some of you. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you along the way. Reply if you want to set something up.

I am planning on leaving SOBO the first week in June. My traveling partner may not be able to make it. Will be traveling slow at first. See you on the trail. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jbowman3 View Post
    i'm also starting at the beginning of july. my camping reservation is the 5th to the 8th so i'll do khatadin sometime in there and then get a move on.
    I am going to be starting my SOBO attempt that weekend; Khatadin on the 7th and pop smoke on the 8th. I am not as prepared as most, logistically that is, but with the A.T. SOBO guide I will catch up quick! Looking forward to running into you folks out on the trail!

I'm staying at the AT lodge tomorrow night and summiting the mountain on Friday. Good luck to all you guys and I'm pumped to see you out there!
    P.S. So many Florida people. I love it!

Hi all! Anyone from Georgia/South Carolina getting ready to start SOBO in late June / early July? I am trying to get a group together to arrange travel plans & starting date. I think it would be great to hike with my "neighbors". Contact me if you would like to be a part of our group. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the trail. Good luck and keep safe!

We will be starting at Caledonia in SOuthern PA in early to mid July, sounds like we may run into some of you, we are also SOBO's...facebook is [email protected] works for email as well

Heading out on Saturday. Will be starting the trail on Tuesday, July 10. Hope to see y'all on the trail!

Images

My Wife and I are also wanting to start around the end of May or 1st of June, We would love to meet all of you and hope to see you on the trail.. Let us no also so maybe we can all stick together..
    Kibble's n Bit's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++