WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Images

Default Leaving Tomorrow..

Until now I've been your typical weekend backpacker, and thoroughly scanning the WB pages and probably giving a little too much advice based on what I've previously read rather than on actual experience. But tomorrow I'm leaving for my first extended trek; I'll be heading SOBO starting in Arden, NY and going 319 miles to the MD/PA border. I'm very excited to complete my first section-hike of the trail, and maybe I'll even see a couple of you out there! Happy hiking!
    "Mr. Franz I think careers are a 20th century invention and I don't want one."

Working on Forestry Grad schol

Don't do anything I wouldn't do

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Until now I've been your typical weekend backpacker, and thoroughly scanning the WB pages and probably giving a little too much advice based on what I've previously read rather than on actual experience. But tomorrow I'm leaving for my first extended trek; I'll be heading SOBO starting in Arden, NY and going 319 miles to the MD/PA border. I'm very excited to complete my first section-hike of the trail, and maybe I'll even see a couple of you out there! Happy hiking!
    Good luck to you my friend! You'll do fine, stay positive and ignore the bad weather! Have a blast.
    Don't Die Before You've Had A Chance To Live!

Good luck. I hope everything goes well.

++ New Posts ++