Thread: Done

Default Done

I'ts been great i have met some great people over the years I'ts time for me to move on there's more to life than backpacking !!!!! later guys....

Images

Hmmm. Your first post in 4 1/2 years is to say that you're done? I'm thinking you were kind of already gone.
    "That's the thing about possum innards - they's just as good the second day." - Jed Clampett

Images

welcome back.goodbye.

Now that you are a non hiker, Mr No Pain, are you going to spend every day replying to every thread on Whiteblaze?

Quote Originally Posted by 4eyedbuzzard View Post
    Hmmm. Your first post in 4 1/2 years is to say that you're done? I'm thinking you were kind of already gone.
    He's been around. Some kind of system hiccup has zapped most posts in history. For example, of your 4,000 posts only 100 are in history. I have about the same number of posts as you and about the same number showing in history.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by max patch View Post
    He's been around. Some kind of system hiccup has zapped most posts in history. For example, of your 4,000 posts only 100 are in history. I have about the same number of posts as you and about the same number showing in history.
    You're correct. And I thought that I'd seen the name before, but . . . There's even a thread about the history loss situation. Sorry nopain.
    "That's the thing about possum innards - they's just as good the second day." - Jed Clampett

Quote Originally Posted by BigFoot2002 View Post
    Now that you are a non hiker, Mr No Pain, are you going to spend every day replying to every thread on Whiteblaze?
    Maybe he could become a cyber hiker like most everyone else on this site.

best of luck to you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by nopain View Post
    I'ts been great i have met some great people over the years I'ts time for me to move on there's more to life than backpacking !!!!! later guys....
    Not much more, everything else I have done is boring as hell in comparison to my thru.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbender View Post
    Not much more, everything else I have done is boring as hell in comparison to my thru.
    Try teaching special ed. Never a boring moment. And I still three months a year to hike.

Better yet, have your own child. You won't get bored for at least the first 18 years, or so I hear.

No Pain, I hope life continues to bring you inspiration, wherever you may find it.
    If people spent less time being offended and more time actually living, we'd all be a whole lot happier!

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tenderheart View Post
    Maybe he could become a cyber hiker like most everyone else on this site.
    I like this, most people on this site, thats all they do is cyber hike.
    I don't know

++ New Posts ++