Where can I download an Excel (or similar CSV) data file that specifically gives mileage and elevation data on the AT? It would also be nice if the file included a description, much like the data book does. For example, 1234.5, 678, Stream crossing (mile marker, elevation, note). I'm not looking for raw GPS data. If you are interested in why I need this: I am writing a couple computer applications that will give thru-hikers and their families back home a tool to semi-accurately predict when the hiker will arrive at any point on the trail. As the hike begins, the calculations will use estimated travel speeds and will be highly inacurate. But as the hike progresses the app will use the hiker's actual mileage data to give a more accurate prediction. I plan to include a modifying factor based on elevation data. The programs will be available for free to everyone. So, before sitting down and manually entering data from the current Hiker's Companion, I was hoping that someone could save me a lot if work. Thanks!