WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukka to everyone!

Best wishes to everyone and a very happy, healthy and exciting new year!
    Don't Die Before You've Had A Chance To Live!

Same.

edit: lame joke
    Fear ridges that are depicted as flat lines on a profile map.

Images

same here.

Images

Please accept without obligation, express or implied, these best wishes for an environmentally safe, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, and gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday as practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice (but with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or for their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all) and further for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted calendar year (including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures). The preceding wishes are extended without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee(s).
    Please don't read my blog at theosus1.Wordpress.com
    "I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Thank God for Search and Rescue" - Robert Frost (first edit).

Quote Originally Posted by Theosus View Post
    Please accept without obligation, express or implied, these best wishes for an environmentally safe, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, and gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday as practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice (but with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or for their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all) and further for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted calendar year (including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures). The preceding wishes are extended without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee(s).
    awesome

I'm stealing this.

I did start mine off with "Mike check"
    Last edited by ChinMusic; 12-24-2011 at 15:00.
    Fear ridges that are depicted as flat lines on a profile map.

And happy holidays to you............ think?

Quote Originally Posted by HiKen2011 View Post
    And happy holidays to you............ think?
    Should say I think?

While this is a great post,I'm reminded how were (people in general)more alike than different.And that we stand(myself included) to be more tolerant of other peoples beliefs,culture and choices.Merry Chritmas and a happy and healthy new year.

Images

Happy holidays to everyone here! We have been lucky to have such great friends here on W.B.. over the years we have able to learn/hang out/hike with and help out one another. Many years of great memories, not only hiking but watching our families grow. Going through hardships together and being able to fall back on one another for support. Here is to many more years of health, hiking and new friendships! Happy Holidays and a Great New Year to each of you!!!!

Images

Merry CHRISTmas, If I offend anyone tough.
    "The difficult can be done immediately, the impossible takes a little longer"

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all my Whiteblaze friends, as I enjoy reading about your hikes and opinions at our online community.
    "I told my Ma's and Pa's I was coming to them mountains and they acted as if they was gutshot. Ma, I sez's, them mountains is the marrow of the world and by God, I was right". Del Gue

Images

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    While this is a great post,I'm reminded how were (people in general)more alike than different.And that we stand(myself included) to be more tolerant of other peoples beliefs,culture and choices.Merry Chritmas and a happy and healthy new year.
    Excellent post ! We as human beings are all spiritual regardless of religious persuasion or lack thereof ....
    Getting lost is a way to find yourself.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Best post of the bunch! Have a CHRISTmas filled with love, everyone!

Georgetown, South Carolina, United States
    Images

And to all a good night.
    Everyone's first question:
    "Wow - How tall are you?"
    Answer: "I'm 6'6""
    Ergo, my trail name: 'Six-Six'

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    No problem. And I hope you're having a very Happy Hanukkah too.
    "That's the thing about possum innards - they's just as good the second day." - Jed Clampett

Images

Oh, and I hope all here on WB have a very Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah - or whatever Holiday they may celebrate.
    "That's the thing about possum innards - they's just as good the second day." - Jed Clampett

Agree with quote above.

Images

Happy Holidays to all. May you to be healthy enough to get lots of trail miles in the coming year with great companionship.

Great post! I referred to Hanukka because I have Jewish friends. Happy and or Merry whatever to everyone.

Peace to all the hiker trash!!
    2009 thru hike Blog ---- 2009 AT GA-ME, 2012 JMT, 2013 LT, 2016 AT flip flop, 2017 AT GA-ME

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++