I've decided to stick with my GSI Halulite Minimalist pot for my thru. The 600mL volume, light weight, and the great price I got on it ($17) make it something to go with. I don't plan to do any actual cooking. Rehydrating Ramen, as you don't truly cook it, or heating water up for tea; possibly very rarely using it for water for freeze-dried meals or heating up something like soup or beans, but in the latter circumstances I'd probably use the cans they come in. If I even decide to go with that at all.

Currently I'm planning on using my penny stove, which on previous tests using a stainless steel pot I use for car camping, as well as my GSI Kettle, was able to produce a strong, reliable, efficient boil and blue flame.

What I'm trying to figure out now is what design to go with for a windscreen/pot stand combo. I'm looking at Zen Stoves for these ideas, btw.

Should I use aluminum flashing and make a ring that can be disassembled and completely stashed inside of the pot?
Should I use flashing and make my attempt at a Caldera Cone? Since this pot doesn't have an attached handle, the "notch" for it wouldn't need to be as large, possibly making it even more efficient.
Trail Designs doesn't currently offer a pre-fab Caldera Cone for the Halulite series (possibly because of the handle situation). Should I try contacting them to see what options they'd have for it?

I like the idea of the Caldera Cone in terms of efficiency, but from everything I've seen, it doesn't pack completely away. I'm leaning towards the packing efficiency as most important here, considering I'm hiking late Spring/Summer primarily, and I don't even intend on having to cook all that often.

I was most likely going to grab some flashing and am thinking a set-up for 2 rods (I'll sacrifice an old bike wheel for the spokes so I don't end up messing up my tent spikes). But, as always, feedback from WB is appreciated.