WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Getting out as much as I can..which is never enough. :) Mags's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by squeezebox View Post
    Mags !!!

Boo Hoo !!! some dogs are uncomfortable being leashed. I'm uncomfortable being attacked. Being a responsible dog owner/ parent means training your dog. I had a wonderful dog for 18 yrs. after she once snapped at a kid or another dog I never trusted her again. you never know how a dog will act in a new situation., Leash your dog and it will eventually learn the leash is normal.

You may want to reread what I wrote about more carefully.

I must be doing something correct if both pro-dog and anti-dog people aren't too keen on what I am writing.

Quote Originally Posted by canoe View Post
    Lurd have mercy let nit pick shall we
    er..no again. If people above are getting nitpicky, as in the above posts, to "prove" a point while being snarky, and be wrong about it, I am going to use these things called "facts".

45%+ of the trail (approx) has dog restrictions. Not the numbers people are throwing around to prove their snark. Nearly 5 out of 10 miles.

Again, just something to keep in mind when you take Fido on the trail with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm the elf View Post

And Mags, don't you have a presentation to prepare for?
    I did! I even got to use the terms "cyberhikers" and "pack sniffers" when an audience member asked about the controversies found online. Seriously.
    Last edited by Mags; 04-09-2014 at 08:19.
    Paul "Mags" Magnanti
    http://pmags.com
    Twitter: @pmagsco
    Facebook: pmagsblog

The true harvest of my life is intangible...a little stardust caught,a portion of the rainbow I have clutched -Thoreau

++ New Posts ++