WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Sweet Peas Asheville NC

Great hostel in dtown AVL. Above Lex Ave brewery. Great price, very clean. Staffis great too. Stayed there this week. Not a party spot. No alcohol no pets.

+1 Great place to stay and super clean. Weekend can be loud with the Lex Ave brewery downstairs, but they do give you ear plugs!

Registered User O-H-10 Lil Ohio's Avatar

FYI: D-town Asheville : For those of you that are Veggies, The Laughing Seek is the place to eat. I am not a vegan , but the food was still great.

Quote Originally Posted by O-H-10 Lil Ohio View Post
    FYI: D-town Asheville : For those of you that are Veggies, The Laughing Seek is the place to eat. I am not a vegan , but the food was still great.
    it's actually The Laughing "Seed". The Early Girl Eatery a few yards up the street is also great.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheral View Post
    it's actually The Laughing "Seed". The Early Girl Eatery a few yards up the street is also great.
    I used to work at Early Girl. Not entirely veg but great veg stuff on the menu. Great spot. The Laughing Seed is excellent. Rosetta's Kitchen on Broadway is one of our favorites. Green Light Cafe is good as well. Greenlife aka Whole Foods has a great selection of veg sandwiches including great tempeh reuben and vegan sushi.

The food at the LAB below the hostel is pretty good as well.

++ New Posts ++