WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: JPD is amazing

Default JPD is amazing

Howdy All, ive been on a role about certain things, but I want to make it clear that JDP is not in the category of the people I discuss. Her efforts are amazing on many levels and she deserves ALOT more credit than she deserves. I do think the future of speed records on National Trails is bleak, perhaps a new trail with laws grandfathered in for people to test themselves(like american ninja!) could be an idea, maybe just a dream but......im a dreamer, like ol MR. Lennon, only without fans, lots of money, power, lots of women......jeez I didnt realize how good some have it, or had it. Maybe a trail for the party crowd as well, please oh please. If theres a trail just for the passion of life, id be a regular, and no im not going to tibet.......

Mikey,I gotta agree with ya on this topic,what she did is no less than amazing.

Run, hike, bike, chill.

I think the record can be broken. It just needs to be by someone who is not just willing to put in a lot of physical training but a lot of mental training also. The speed record attempt on a trail any larger than 500 miles needs extensive planning of logistics.

++ New Posts ++