WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Peakbagger Extraordinaire The Solemates's Avatar

Default Trail Days Shuttle

Im gonna need a ride back to my car on Sunday, May 15 and was wondrin if I could set something up with someone on here instead of just relying on luck, which is what i was previously planning on doing. my car is either gonna be at grayson highlands or at watauga dam, depending on which section i decide to hike. anyone headed either way around lunchtime on Sunday?
    The only thing better than mountains, is mountains where you haven't been.

amongnature.blogspot.com

ba chomp, ba chewy chewy chomp chomp's Avatar

According to Lone Wolf's Trail Days schedule, the Baptist Church will be doing this on sunday. Not sure if there is a charge or donation associated with this service. You should easily be within the 100 mile range of the shuttle.

Sunday, May 15th the Baptist church is giving shuttles back to the AT in a 100 mile radius between 1-6 PM.

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/show...ght=trail+days

Images

I'll be driving to Trail Days either Thurs. evening or VERY early Fri. morning. I'm staying till Sunday, so I'll be available for shuttles. As long as I'm back on the road to Nashville by 2pm, I'll be fine. How far are those places from Damascus??
    "It was on the first of May, in the year 1769, that I resigned my domestic happiness for a time, and left my family and peaceable habitation on the Yadkin River, in North Carolina, to wander through the wilderness of America." - Daniel Boone

Quote Originally Posted by Lilredmg
    I'll be driving to Trail Days either Thurs. evening or VERY early Fri. morning. I'm staying till Sunday, so I'll be available for shuttles. As long as I'm back on the road to Nashville by 2pm, I'll be fine. How far are those places from Damascus??
    Grayson Highlands is 30-45 minutes, depending on how you drive on curvy hwy 58

hampton, tn (watauga dam) is about an hour.

i'll be looking for ya at trail days, even if i dont get a ride with ya. but thanks a lot for the offer!

amongnature.blogspot.com

Images

Quote Originally Posted by The Solemates
    Grayson Highlands is 30-45 minutes, depending on how you drive on curvy hwy 58

hampton, tn (watauga dam) is about an hour.

i'll be looking for ya at trail days, even if i dont get a ride with ya. but thanks a lot for the offer!

No problem. See you at trail days.
    "It was on the first of May, in the year 1769, that I resigned my domestic happiness for a time, and left my family and peaceable habitation on the Yadkin River, in North Carolina, to wander through the wilderness of America." - Daniel Boone

Lilredmg...I just PM'ed you.

amongnature.blogspot.com

++ New Posts ++