WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Lightbulb Suggest a SNP hike for me and Owlet

So, Owlet (my 12 yr old daughter) and I MAY be heading to SNP this Saturday and Sunday. Can you all suggest a nice hike? We would likely arrive around noon on Saturday and leave by 4 or 6 on Sunday. Not picky about north, central or south region. This will only be her 2nd hike, so something in the easy range would be appreciated. Thanks!
    -------------------------------------------
    ~Brian

“I don't know what lies around the bend, but I'm going to believe that the best does.”
    -- L.M. Montgomery

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Pumba View Post
    So, Owlet (my 12 yr old daughter) and I MAY be heading to SNP this Saturday and Sunday. Can you all suggest a nice hike? We would likely arrive around noon on Saturday and leave by 4 or 6 on Sunday. Not picky about north, central or south region. This will only be her 2nd hike, so something in the easy range would be appreciated. Thanks!
    part of my impression of the park is clouded by 24 hours of rain i encountered, but of the parts i could really appreciate i'd go for big meadows to thornton gap. if you want something a little longer start further south of big meadows. north of thornton gap wasnt anything great for a number of miles.

Images

Turns out we are not going, so please ignore.
    -------------------------------------------
    ~Brian

“I don't know what lies around the bend, but I'm going to believe that the best does.”
    -- L.M. Montgomery

++ New Posts ++