WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Merrell Moab ventilator

My 3 pairs of trail shoes size 7.5 are now too small due to a year of inactivity for an injury. I put an ad for used Merrells(womens) to no avail. It's clear to me that I need to buy new. I've been reading WB's forums on the Merrell Moabs. My question is, since I now wear an 8, should I order those, or do the Moabs run small? Did any of you go up in size? Thanks.....thinking about the mids instead of lows.

Images

I have heard that Merrills run a bit small. I usually wear an 11 or 11½, but for my Moab (boots), I wear a 12 without any issues. Do not know if the same applies to the ladies sizes.

FWIW, I love my Ventilators! They are the most comfortable boot I have ever hiked in. I can't wait to wear them out so I can justify replacing them with the lows.
    Last edited by Buffalo Skipper; 08-10-2012 at 13:48.
    The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..." Isaac Asimov

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.

FWIW, I love my Ventilators! They are the most comfortable boot I have ever hiked in. I can't wait to wear them out so I can justify replacing them with the lows.[/QUOTE]

lol.....last night I googled Merrell Moab ventilator, and for womens, several places had them on sale....in random sizes, 65 bucks on up.....it may pay you to buy the lows now if you find your size, and then you can write a review!(smirk)

++ New Posts ++