Hi everyone,

I am new to the site and have been looking through the different forums and threads trying to figure out the best place to ask this and possibly post information about my airbnb set up I have here at my home. I live in Cascade, MD and am about a 5 minute drive from the Devil's Racecourse Shelter in Maryland. I have recently listed my home as a place to stay inexpensively via airbnb in general and wondered if there was a place that was appropriate to share this information with hikers. A friend suggested I post at the shelter but I would rather know ahead of time and be able to prepare for folks who would be interested in staying off the trail so I would know exactly what I could provide for those interested including rides as needed if I am able to do so. I live right behind the Cascade post office, across from Fort Ritchie and there are several little stores in the area on the mountain that can be utilized as well for supplies. If you feel this is a good place to share the information I can do that or if you feel there is a better place to post this that would be great too. I have had some wonderful guests stay via airbnb recently and felt like those on the trail may want a place in the area to have access to as well.

Anyway, thanks for any assistance ahead of time and hope that in some way this helps those along the trail.

Soolah