WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Too much drama!

Quote Originally Posted by Drybones View Post
    I have a hunch she's a real sweetheart, looking forward to meeting her one day.
    She is simply the best! A great pleasure to meet.
    The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
    Richard Ewell, CSA General

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kayak karl View Post
    and some are like septic tanks
    Now now, if this is like a septic tank, and we're all in it, are you saying we're a bunch a turds???

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    It happens to everybody. You said something you wished you hadn't and then it's too late. I think most of us on here have known each other long enough and have read enough good stuff from each other to realize they really didn't mean that. I try and not hold anything against anyone and just let it pass and it will work it's way out. Give everybody the benefit of the doubt. I only hope that when I say something stupid people realize from my good stuff that that's not the way I intended it to come out and can let it slide. I try to do that with everybody. It usually works out for the best as in your case.
    I
    That was a good post ATM, we all suffer from hoof in mouth desease from time to time, some of us more than others, definetly had my share of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    Thanks DH. You hear that everybody. DH ain't foolin'. Click on and hear for yourself. Might change your mind about walkin' in the fog.
    Speaking of fog, I was sitting around the one Friday night a couple of weeks ago, was raining hard outside, decided to pack up and hike to Blue Mountain Shelter, spend the night and soak up some solitude. The rain had almost stopped by the time I got to the trailhead but the fog was so dense I could hardly see the ground at times let alone the blazes, took a while, lucky I didn't have to spend the night sitting against a tree on the mountain side, worked out well tho, I was definely the only soul out that night.

Images

Yeah, I was shocked how much people made fun of me when I first came on here and asked honest questions. It never bothered me too much, but I could see a lot of people deciding white blaze and maybe the trail community in general is not really full of very nice people. This is the opposite of the truth, but sometimes we give off a bad vibe.
    Lemni Skate away

The trail will save my life

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
++ New Posts ++