Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Harriman Park Shelters

    IF I did it right, an overlay of shelter locations in Harriman
    https://productforums.google.com/for...k/5W2zJnmL5IoJ
    Could be useful for those planning a trip there.
    "It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how." ---Dr. Seuss

  2. #2

    Default

    Don't think it worked feral bill. That's my neck of the woods, would be cool to see what you are trying to do. Hope you can sort it out.

    cheers for trying

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LionDog View Post
    Don't think it worked feral bill. That's my neck of the woods, would be cool to see what you are trying to do. Hope you can sort it out.

    cheers for trying
    Do you have Google Earth loaded on your computer? You would need that. Besides, its the best thing on the whole internet, excepting WB, of course. You might need to be a member of Google Earth communities, as well.
    "It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how." ---Dr. Seuss

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Bill View Post
    Do you have Google Earth loaded on your computer? You would need that. Besides, its the best thing on the whole internet, excepting WB, of course. You might need to be a member of Google Earth communities, as well.
    Thanks will check it out.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LionDog View Post
    Thanks will check it out.
    If need be, I'll try to email the files. Harriman was my frequent stomping grounds way back when.
    "It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how." ---Dr. Seuss

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Bill View Post
    If need be, I'll try to email the files. Harriman was my frequent stomping grounds way back when.
    That would be awesome thanks.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-11-2014
    Location
    New York, New York, United States
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Wow , that is pretty cool FB. Makes my head spin a bit, but quite an amazing thing. Will be playing with that for a while!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Being from Australia you can turn the map to have south at the top, too.
    "It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how." ---Dr. Seuss

++ New Posts ++

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •