So next summer I have 90 days between work and grad school, and I want to spend it hiking the AT. My question for you much more experienced hikers is what are my odds of being able to make it all the way to Katahdin and what are some things I should know before I start? To give everyone a better idea of what I'm looking at I drafted up a quick pros and cons list:

Pros:
I'm in pretty good shape. My 5k PR is just over 19 minutes, and I would consider myself an athelete. I know this doesnt translate to trail fitness but its a start.
I finish what I start and I dont like quitting. From my comfortable hotel room right now I think I can make it mentally, but we'll see what 2 straight months of rain brings.
I would set out on May 15th and need to be done by August 15th, so weather will be good? Atleast snow is highly unlikely!
My job right now is 100% travel and I work alone, so being alone for long stretches of time doesnt bother me.

Cons:
I only have 90 days to walk 2181 miles.
I've never done any camping other than car camping (shudder), but I plan on fixing this ASAP.
My schedule wont allow for anything longer than 3-day 2-night practice hikes between now and May.