WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by garlic08 View Post
    Simply awesome. Congratulations and thanks.

It looks like your end point is in or near the Salmon-Priest Wilderness. I hiked through there on the PNT in '09. (I saw caribou sign there, but no animals.)
    Hi Garlic,

The route does go through the Salmo-Priest approaching the border. Beautiful country. The PNT sounds like an awesome trail.

Colter, clearly your memory is better than mine. Now that you've reminded me, I do vaguely recall exchanging PMs and asking some questions about your Alaska trek, but it never crossed my mind while giving you the hitch. And I had completely forgotten that we both knew Sharpshin, which seems like it would have been one of the more salient points of the conversation. The irony here is that I sent him the link of your youtube video, not having the slightest recollection that you and he knew each other.

Default Updated Desert Trail information page...

For those interested in the Desert Trail I updated the Desert Trail information page. There is information on planning, including the caching of food and water, weather, route conditions, plants and animals, hike timing, additional information sources and more. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++