WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Angle- This is wonderful! I will do anything I can from Roanoke to make the happen for the guys. I can meet you anywhere that works for you. Sundays or any day will work for me.. We'll stay in touch. THANKS! Merry Christmas to you 2.

gg-man- wow, nice offer as well. We'll make it happen! btw.. I might be taking you up on your offer, to me, for a shuttle in May, in PA. I'll be in touch. Thanks gg-man!! Merry Christmas!

Rattlesnake Jim- You are more than welcome!! THANK YOU for offering your friendship to these young guys... God Bless you for reaching out to them. Merry Christmas!! We'll stay in touch!

Quote Originally Posted by HikerMomKD View Post
    Angle- This is wonderful! I will do anything I can from Roanoke to make the happen for the guys. I can meet you anywhere that works for you. Sundays or any day will work for me.. We'll stay in touch. THANKS! Merry Christmas to you 2.

gg-man- wow, nice offer as well. We'll make it happen! btw.. I might be taking you up on your offer, to me, for a shuttle in May, in PA. I'll be in touch. Thanks gg-man!! Merry Christmas!

Rattlesnake Jim- You are more than welcome!! THANK YOU for offering your friendship to these young guys... God Bless you for reaching out to them. Merry Christmas!! We'll stay in touch!
    Angle and HikerMom: My thanks to both of you!! I will write my friends about your offers and preferred dates and get back to you when I hear from them. I sure we can work something out between the three of us. Thanks again!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++