Default Happy New Year WB!

My grandad wouldn't make resolutions, instead he had a tradition. If you really wanted to so something in the new year, then you had to do it on New Years Eve.

So 2013 is the year I've been waiting for; since college: since university; since leaving the Air Force since moving to the US and April of 2013 I'm driving to Georgia and I'm hiking to Maine

How does my New Year's Eve plans figure in to that? Glad you asked! My girlfriend and I drove to Pen Mar and hiked the 8 miles or so to Old Forge and we're staying at the shelter tonight. Have a nice fire and some wine and we'll see in 2013 from the AT!

So Happy New Year to you all. I hope the best of 2012 is the worst of 2013. Cheers!
    Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time -- Steven Wright

Images

Quote Originally Posted by smaspinall View Post
    My grandad wouldn't make resolutions, instead he had a tradition. If you really wanted to so something in the new year, then you had to do it on New Years Eve.

So 2013 is the year I've been waiting for; since college: since university; since leaving the Air Force since moving to the US and April of 2013 I'm driving to Georgia and I'm hiking to Maine

How does my New Year's Eve plans figure in to that? Glad you asked! My girlfriend and I drove to Pen Mar and hiked the 8 miles or so to Old Forge and we're staying at the shelter tonight. Have a nice fire and some wine and we'll see in 2013 from the AT!

So Happy New Year to you all. I hope the best of 2012 is the worst of 2013. Cheers!
    Good for you! Happy New Year and Thanks for the post! I wish I could thru again this year. I do plan to be on the this trail and others for several week-long hikes. My 'big hike" this summer will probably take me south from Katahdin to Pinkham Notch, NH where I left off in late July of "this" year - - just over 300 miles. Cheers!

Happy New Year

Happy New Year. Good luck on your thru. I got two or three more weeks before Mountain time comes for me.

Images

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! MAy YoUr NeW YEaR bE HEaLtHy AnD PRoSpErOuS .
    Getting lost is a way to find yourself.

Happy new year and happy trails.

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by smaspinall View Post

Best of luck in all of your endeavors! May the worst of 2013 be better than the best of 2012!!!
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Images

Happy New Year! Maddog
    "You do more hiking with your head than your feet!" Emma "Grandma" Gatewood...HYOY!!!
    http://www.hammockforums.net/?

Images

Happy New Year and happy trails!

++ New Posts ++