WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Journal Entries
    Images

Default Hilary's new Indian Name

Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upper New York state. She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should she one day become the first female President. She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed "YES" for every Indian issue that came to her desk for approval.

Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters and brothers".

At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they come to select the new name given to the Senator.

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of crap it can no longer fly.

Peakbagger Extraordinaire The Solemates's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Only Wanderer
    Senator Hillary Clinton was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upper New York state. She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should she one day become the first female President. She referred to her career as a New York Senator, how she had signed "YES" for every Indian issue that came to her desk for approval.

Although the Senator was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed most enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters and brothers".

At the conclusion of her speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with her new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in her motorcade, waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they come to select the new name given to the Senator.

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of crap it can no longer fly.
    i was wondering if this was gonna be a joke or for real until the last line. it gave me a nice laugh.
    The only thing better than mountains, is mountains where you haven't been.

amongnature.blogspot.com

Just imagine the Indian name they'd give someone who lied about going to war, ballooned the national debt to give hundreds of billions to the richest Americans while cutting benefits for the poor, veterans, and pretty much any one else who doesn't have a trust fund, and seems determined to industrialize or commercialize every bit of wilderness left. Or we could just stick to hiking and the AT...

Quote Originally Posted by cjc_60525
    Just imagine the Indian name they'd give someone who lied about going to war, ballooned the national debt to give hundreds of billions to the richest Americans while cutting benefits for the poor, veterans, and pretty much any one else who doesn't have a trust fund, and seems determined to industrialize or commercialize every bit of wilderness left. Or we could just stick to hiking and the AT...
    Yea make me mad too. All those billions of $$ just being stuffed into rich folks mattresses instead of being invested in the US ecomomy where they could be used for creating job opportunities for the poor, vets and the non-trust funded folks.
    "In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty."...Bob Marley

That joke is older than Weary.
    It has a companion:
    George W. Bush was touring a Native American reservation. To start things off, the "President" made a fine speech full of rosy promises of better things. "The Mission in Iraq is accomplished! We shall see," he said, "Iraqis dancing in the street welcoming our troops with garlands of flowers!" To this, the audience gave a ringing cry of "Hoya, hoya!" Encouraged by the cheer, the "President" continued, "We promise better schools and better hospitals!" "Hoya, hoya!" the audience cried once again. Beaming with pride, the "President" ended his fine speech by saying, "Trust us. We have only your best interest at heart." The air shook with a long, mighty "Hoya, hoya!"

Greatly pleased by the reception, the "President" then began making his tour of the reservation. When he asked if he could inspect the reservation's cattle, his guide answered, "Certainly, come this way. But be careful not to step in the hoya."
    Last edited by TJ aka Teej; 06-01-2005 at 16:02.
    Teej

"[ATers] represent three percent of our use and about twenty percent of our effort," retired Baxter Park Director Jensen Bissell.

Wink W

Quote Originally Posted by cjc_60525
    My mother is a Nova Scotia Micmac Indian so I guess I am qualified to give someone like that an Indian Name. How about "Azzhole That Walks Like A Man"?

Images

eagles dont walk they fly,she is no real eagle lol,i met a guy 3 years ago at the old orchard shelter that had the hots for hillary clinton,all he talked about was how sexy he thought she was,he polled all the male,s in the shelter to see how we felt,he could not believe none of the other guys felt the same way he did about her,what sick puppy neo

Images

i believe it neo

Being 20% cherokee Indian myself, I would personally call, her a baby robin, if you have ever seen a baby robin you know what I am talking about. Baby robins only do two things;

1) Is they sit there in the nest squak their little heads off, not saying anything or making any sense at all.

2) Is poop on everything around, underneath of them.

Journal Entries

Well, they didn't actually. But some will think it's a cute story. But then again, no one can be always right.

Weary

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TJ aka Teej
    That joke is older than Weary.
    Very few on this list are "older than Weary."

And almost no one is younger than Weary.

Weary

Default She's Got My Vote......

Clinton Calls on New York Legislature to Help NY Wine Industry Need I say more? Responsive to our needs, hard working, and a cutie, besides.

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by neo
    eagles dont walk they fly,she is no real eagle lol,i met a guy 3 years ago at the old orchard shelter that had the hots for hillary clinton,all he talked about was how sexy he thought she was,he polled all the male,s in the shelter to see how we felt,he could not believe none of the other guys felt the same way he did about her,what sick puppy neo
    i think shes still kinda hot.......

Images

i think shes still kinda hot.......
    are you kidding,you think hillary is a hottie neo

Images

Thumbs down This is HIKING humor???

This crap is OFF-TOPIC and should not be in a HIKING Humor thread to start with.

If you've got some hiking jokes, I'll be glad to read 'em! But not this off-topic, mean-spirited crap.

Rain Man

[I]ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: ... Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit....[/I]. Numbers 35

[url]www.MeetUp.com/NashvilleBackpacker[/url]

Neo, in 2000 I shared a room in NH with a SOBO who was pretty convinced a Hilary's hotness. I couldn't really agree, but we've all got our weird tastes (for example, I think that ER character with the cane is pretty useful).

Quote Originally Posted by DMA, 2000
    I think that ER character with the cane is pretty useful).
    Yep, that's weird alright. Maybe it's something akin to a trekking pole? Or maybe it's something akin to...nevermind.

Default Hotness is relative

Quote Originally Posted by DMA, 2000
    Neo, in 2000 I shared a room in NH with a SOBO who was pretty convinced a Hilary's hotness. I couldn't really agree, but we've all got our weird tastes (for example, I think that ER character with the cane is pretty useful).
    Heck DMA, By the time I got to New Hampshire I had been out on the trail so long that even Janet Reno looked good to me.

Some guys like a woman with a good figure - regardless of what's between the ears. I'm sure some women feel similarly about men. Ever been around a beautiful person - of either sex... and suddenly they open their mouth and say something incredibly DUMB? Nothing could be less sexy IMO.

For my money - intelligence is one of the most attractive characteristics any individual can possess. In that regard, Hillary is a 10.

Yep. Billary is very intelligent to stay with a man that has ***ed around on her thier whole marriage. A great role model for young women.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
++ New Posts ++