Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by TellitontheMountain View Post
    We're working on iTunes, festival submissions and Bluray format at this time.
    So when will the Blueray be out? I assume it was filmed in HD and won't be upscaled?

Miner- Bluray is 2-3 months away. The hiker journals were shot in SD, everything else was shot in HD.

Hello all, we're doing a giveaway this week in partnership with Sierra Trading Post.

http://hub.sierratradingpost.com/tel...ountain-movie/

Kilted Thru-Hiker AT'04, PCT'06, CDT'07 Haiku's Avatar

Great movie. Only problem is I keep telling my wife how great the hiking out west is, and then she sees the scene where Scott Williamson found a scorpion in his tent. Noooo, she says, no scorpions!

Where can I get this video? tellitonthemountain.com is unresponsive.

5th - Please try again. Our website is up and it shouldn't have been down.

Thanks for your interest!

Journal Entries
    Images

Just bought it thanks for bring this thread back up..
    My love for life is quit simple .i get uo in the moring and then i go to bed at night. What I do inbween is to occupy my time. Cary Grant

Thank you Hobbs! Enjoy!

Dear friends,

I apologize for the promotional post, but we made TIOTM to help share the hiking experience with non-hikers.

With this in mind, we're offering a special discount this month to celebrate the start of the hiking season. $10 for a digital download and $25 for 2 DVD copies of the film and free shipping to the US. Feel free to share this link with friends and family who you'd love to share the hiking experience with. Happy trails!

http://tellitonthemountain.com/april_special/

Images

Just got my copy off Amazon. It is excellent! Now I really want to thru the PCT one day. Absolutely beautiful scenery and a major challenge. Wish I bought it straight from TIOTM! I paid $25 for one copy!

We are running another special for the next few days...

3x DVD's shipped to the lower 48 for $30. We sell the film on Amazon for $22.49. This is a deal for those wanting to share the gift of hiking inspiration with your friends and loved ones.

http://tellitonthemountain.com/blackfridayspecial/

You can check out our 6 minute sneak peek here...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9C5tNZjfWo

Just purchased the 3x DVD package as Christmas gift but, did not see on the invoice where it is shipping to. I assume that by paying with PP, that the address will show on the payment email to you. Just watched the trailer and the photography looked awesome. Looking forward to watching this and hopefully receive in time to mail out for Christmas.

"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace;the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands."
    Isaiah 55:12

Yankee - We have your address through PayPal. This special is being fulfilled through Amazon. I finished entering your order moments ago. You'll receive an email from Amazon when it ships (2-3 days tops).

We're very proud of it and we believe you'll enjoy it. Happy Holidays and thanks for your order!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++