WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Billville Hiker Feed & Fiasco

A couple months after cancelling the thing, the Billville Hiker Feed is resurrected, this time in Duncannon. The dates are July 8, 9, 10 (I think -- it's the weekend AFTER July 4th). It's being held in the Centennial Park (did I spell that correctly?), with food, refreshments, and various shenanigans, including Sue Grace at the Doyle with the full band (I think) on Saturday night.

As per usual, The Feed and Fiasco is mainly for the current hikers and the town, although all are welcome to come help out and have some fun.

Trail Angel Mary (who is a member here) is organizing food & such, so if you think you might be able to contribute send her a message.

See you all in July (well, not all of you. That would be a bit much).

RED BLAZE MAGIC!!!!!

Just spoke with B. Jack here in Damasskiss about your gig. I may try to make it.

Images

Default Red Blazes everywhere

Rumor has it that red blazes will start appearing next to Continental Divide Markers. Make sure you all have a beer for me at the get together. I will be sure to report back how many red blazes appear out west.
    Blister "Bitchen" Sister

Default A reason, finally, to go to Pennsylvania, in July.....

Jester---

This is very good news indeed, looking forward very much to your soiree, and will do my best to attend, even if it means walking there, which is starting to look like a distinct possibility.

See you in five weeks......

Ummmmmmmmmmm....maybe I can make it there.
    I stopped hiking to handle 'business'...but man, good times.
    Maybe Ill hike from damascus to there...who knows? I need to get out and lose my gutiess maximus.

Be good to see you guys again.

Cool

This is very good news indeed, looking forward very much to your soiree, and will do my best to attend, even if it means walking there, which is starting to look like a distinct possibility.

See you in five weeks......
    So does this mean you are still in Damascus, Jack. I guess that explains why I haven't gotten a new postcard!! Ha, Ha. Better get hiking Jack!
    By the way, Mountain Dew is in Duncannon.
    Last edited by trailangelmary; 06-07-2005 at 03:43.

:banana

Quote Originally Posted by Lion King
    Ummmmmmmmmmm....maybe I can make it there.
    I stopped hiking to handle 'business'...but man, good times.
    Maybe Ill hike from damascus to there...who knows? I need to get out and lose my gutiess maximus.

Be good to see you guys again.
    We are trying to find out if there is a way to show your movie sometime that weekend. I have a copy and so does Jester. I don't have a dvd player.

ba chomp, ba chewy chewy chomp chomp's Avatar

I have a portable DVD player, Mary. No TV, tho....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chomp
    I have a portable DVD player, Mary. No TV, tho....
    I have a small tv we can set up with your dvd player under one of the pavillions. There are lots of electrical outlets there. Small groups can view it there.
    What do you think Chomp and Lion King?

http://www.facebook.com/themissjanet Miss Janet's Avatar
    Images

Angry No No No!!!!

I really hate you guys!

OK, I love most of you but I will not be able to make it that weekend! The ATC Conference Bi Annual meeting is right here in my back yard this year and the dates will keep me here through the 8th!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jester2000
    The dates are July 8, 9, 10 (I think -- it's the weekend AFTER July 4th). including Sue Grace at the Doyle with the full band (I think) on Saturday night.
    That's the right dates & yes Sue Grace's band is at the Doyle on Saturday night....."Bad Momma & The Boys"

Quote Originally Posted by trailangelmary
    I have a small tv we can set up with your dvd player under one of the pavillions. There are lots of electrical outlets there. Small groups can view it there.
    What do you think Chomp and Lion King?
    NEAT!

I'll try my dangdest to be there as well. As I said, I am hitting the Graysons again this week, then getting out and hitting it hard with no breaks till then, so I probally will be there.

If not, thanks for showing it, and if any one is interested in a copy tell them to PM me here, or email me from the website...thats all I got for now.

Default RED blazes?!?

*** do red blazes mean?

It's a leftist communist thing.

Images

Default what are the red blazes

If you should ever find one of the red blazes - feel free to follow it in it's direction, you'll be garaunteed a smile at the least.

And yes the woman taste good too!
    Blister "Bitchen" Sister

Quote Originally Posted by Blister

If you should ever find one of the red blazes - feel free to follow it in it's direction, you'll be garaunteed a smile at the least.

And yes the woman taste good too!
    Unless your name happens to be minnesotasmith. In that case, ignore the red blazes completly.

Default point of view

minnesotasmith-"*** do red blazes mean?"
    *** does minnesotasmith mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Fhart
    *** does minnesotasmith mean?"
    If you should ever find minnesotasmith - feel free to walk in the opposite direction, you'll be garaunteed a smile at the least.

Images

:banana

Looking foward to seeing everyone. Anyone in the Harpers Ferry area at that time & would like a ride I have room for up to 6 hikers. ~Peace~

Quote Originally Posted by BonzNRio
    Looking foward to seeing everyone. Anyone in the Harpers Ferry area at that time & would like a ride I have room for up to 6 hikers. ~Peace~
    Look For me there! Although I may not be in Harpers Ferry, I may be close, check with Ron and Laura, if anyone knows where I am if I am in Harpers ferry, it wil be them.
    Otherwise I will be hitching up.

Rio! good Dog!

LK

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
++ New Posts ++