WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Hiking Partner for Springer to Harpers Ferry- June

I am a 23 year old female looking for a hiking partner to complete a hike from Springer to Harpers Ferry starting in mid June. I completed the upper half of the trail 2 years ago and am looking to finish up the lower half after this school year wraps up (I teach middle school science). I am an experienced hiker looking for a hiking partner who's not scared of long mile days and wants to join me on the rest of my journey. Let me know!

-Still Smiling [email protected]

I'm not an experienced hiker but hoping to learn alot. I am a 24 yr. male and this summer is going to be my first trip. I graduate in May from nursing school and this will be a transition point in my life before i move to S.C. This is unconventional for me to find a hiking partner this way but everyone I know is too busy and cant take the length of hike i plan to take. I too want to start @ Springer. I was only going to go to VA but If time prevails I hope to go as far as I can before August. Message me if interested.

Images

I am also planning Springer to Harper's Ferry late May to early June.Very laid back.Contact me if still looking for partner

++ New Posts ++