WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Talking Anyone in Florida getting a ride to the Trail Head for the 2013 hike?

Im currently located in Daytona Beach, FL and im looking for a ride up to the trail head this year to save on
    money. If anyone is having there friend or family drive them up to the trail head and are passing daytona beach
    would you please give me a ride? Please e-mail me at [email protected] or give me a text or call at
    386-675-3044.
    Thank you

Images

Hmmm... not sure we can help but Hubby and I are driving up to ATL from Lakeland the morning of March 11 (I had my ticket for one-way to ATL but as luck has it, my dad wants me down there for a couple of days before I head out). We are picking up my daughter at the airport (flying in from Idaho) and spending the night at the airport hotel to continue on to Springer parking lot next morning (March 12)... like I said, not sure we can help but if you are desperate...
    "The mountains are calling and I must go" John Muir

Yeah, im desperate. But id take it you would be driving up 75 not 95 to get to ATL? If you could help me out tho id be
    forever in you debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Liminal View Post
    Hmmm... not sure we can help but Hubby and I are driving up to ATL from Lakeland the morning of March 11 (I had my ticket for one-way to ATL but as luck has it, my dad wants me down there for a couple of days before I head out). We are picking up my daughter at the airport (flying in from Idaho) and spending the night at the airport hotel to continue on to Springer parking lot next morning (March 12)... like I said, not sure we can help but if you are desperate...
    Liminal: I sent you a PM message.

"I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
    From where shall my help come?
    My help comes from the LORD,
    Who made heaven and earth."
    -Psalm 121:1-2

I got a ride!!! yay
    Thank you for everyone who has message me but i will be getting a ride from 2pack who lives in daytona beach also.
    We are leaving march 12th.

++ New Posts ++