WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default looking for someone to start with, leaving at end of march for nobo

Hey all, just as excited as ever to get started on this epic trail! I am interested in meeting up with people to at least begin the hike. I am a 20 year old male who loves the outdoors. I have been planning and awaiting this trip for months but have had no luck connecting with people to do it with me. I know i will meet and hike with several people along the way but I am at least looking for someone to start up with. I am doing the approach trail to start and am beginning monday march 25, which is just around the corner. I will look to start at a pace of around 15 miles a day. Let me know if your interested in starting this awesome trip together. Thanks
    Owen Daugherty-trail name undecided yet

Journal Entries

Be patient, you will probably meet someone at the Approach, and if not, someone or a group at Springer Shelter. Lots of people on the trail to enjoy.
    Happy Trails
    DeerPath

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY
    IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY,
    BUT RATHER SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
    SHOUTING "HOLY CRAP....WHAT A RIDE!"

Journal Entries
    Images

Don't be too conserned about having someone to start with. You will meet loads of folks who will be looking for someone to hike with. Just go to Springer and start walking. You won't have a problem. Happy trails.
    Grampie-N->2001

I would start with you but I'm not planning on starting until around the 15th of April. Good luck to you, maybe we will meet on the trail!

hey my name is danny, im also 20. Im looking to find another person or small group to start with. i have backpacking experience. i tried to find you on facebook, idk if i got the right owen.

You'll probably see me up there. I'm starting the 24th. And is it just me or doesn't your trail name have to be given to you.

++ New Posts ++